·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://mobile.twitter.com/darren_cahill/status/962059390541967361

·
Registered
114,484 Posts
Well, Serena is a mom, almost 37, and who knows if Azarenka or Sharapova will ever contend again, so it makes sense

·
Registered
15,160 Posts
Addidas choosing kerber, pliskova or svitolina over her is so dumb. None if those girls are as popular or likable as her imo

·
I hope they give her collection a new slogan too..."first round is enough".
:spit: Nike threw her a bone with giving her a contract as it is, no way is she relevant enough to have her own specific collection. Who knows though, with most of their genuinely good players on the verge of retirement. :unsure:

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Addidas choosing kerber, pliskova or svitolina over her is so dumb. None if those girls are as popular or likable as her imo
:help: :cuckoo:

:spit: You haven't got a clue :haha:

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I wonder how much they offered her, that'll be the real tea :haha:
Probably something in the 1.3 - 1.7 range, as rumored. Her team started the negotiations at 2 mil.

The real tea is whether some of their other player's contracts are taking a hit (especially the inactive ones like Vika and Genie)

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,747 Posts
Her team wanted 2 mil. Nike said that it is slam winners and countered with the amount for slamless no.1s. Tiriac wanted to look around at other offers but Simmons finally said it is enough

·
Registered
18,640 Posts
Based on what, exactly? The idea that Simona is better liked or more popular than Angie Kerber is laughable. It's this desperate attempt to mindlessly elevate Simona that makes most of her fans despicably annoying.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
That's cool that Nike took her. I figured Nike would or even Adid...nevermind.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts