Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK after coming back from a bit of a hiatus, I have no clue what these little green and red jewel things are. I apologize if this questions been liked asked to death by newbies, but they weren't there when I left.

:)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
hi. they're your reputation points. if people agree with you and like you, they'll give you reputation points and they'll be green. if they're all red, people don't like what you have to say. if you have one black dot, it means your reputation is turned off, meaning that none of us know how many dots you have.

a lot of times people trade them. go to your user cp home and you'll see how many reputation points you have. the more dots you have, the more points you can give to other people and of course, the more points you can take away. I think someone with 10+ dots has the power to add or take away a dot from another person's reputation. *cough* I've done it before... :eek:

if you have a reputation with a gray dot by it, it means that person doesn't have enough reputation for their vote to count towards yours. Like they have under 30 or something like that.

to give reputation points, click on the yellow icon with a person's head on it next to the edit, on anyone's post. if you give out a certain # in one day, the board won't allow you to give out more reps and you have to wait a few hours before you can again. also if you rep somebody, there's a waiting period to rep them again. the time varies.

hope you understand. :)

·
Premium Member
20,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah I see thanks again Cariosity :) Now I just hope I don't get red dots :sad: LOL

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
no problem. :wavey:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Well said cariosity :wavey:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts