Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, it's kind of disappointing to see, but for non-paying members of TennisForum.com, we have just 8 lines to write a signature in. I think that this is quite unfair considering, when I joined it was unlimited, and then was reduced to 12 lines. Then paying members were given free reign with graphics and fancy signatures that all look quite nice. But what if you don't want to be a paying member?

And I am having problems even with the 8 lines. For instance, I just tried to change my signature and it wouldn't let me because it is 'over 8 lines' yet I only had 5 in my signature! The signature's 8 lines should be a readable 8 lines, not 8 microscopic lines

Who agrees?

·
Registered
18,240 Posts
You know, it's kind of disappointing to see, but for non-paying members of TennisForum.com, we have just 8 lines to write a signature in. I think that this is quite unfair considering, when I joined it was unlimited, and then was reduced to 12 lines. Then paying members were given free reign with graphics and fancy signatures that all look quite nice. But what if you don't want to be a paying member?

And I am having problems even with the 8 lines. For instance, I just tried to change my signature and it wouldn't let me because it is 'over 8 lines' yet I only had 5 in my signature! The signature's 8 lines should be a readable 8 lines, not 8 microscopic lines

Who agrees?
As a paying member, I have had loads of trouble with 8 lines. It's not just you. We can't go over 8 lines either.

·
it's just me against the music.
27,258 Posts
^^^
:eek:
Well I think that the admin needs to address it
I think signatures are fluff. Just detracts from the actual discussion. 8 lines is actually too big in my opinion.

And it is 8 lines of HTML, I think. Not 8 literal lines. So in your sig, with all your color changes and bold, etc, that takes up a lot of space and consequently, lines.

·
Registered
47,662 Posts
A question: Why do we even have this paying members stuff? :confused:
serious question?
So that we can support the site so that it can continue to run and we can post here. :unsure:

Who cares about signatures? You should be more worried about the discussion, as In The Zone pointed out.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
^^^
:eek:
Well I think that the admin needs to address it
The admins are the ones who set the rules;)

If you change your sig, make sure you don't have "unneeded codes" in there. This happens especially when you have the WYSIWYG editor on. Maybe try turning it off and then change your sig.

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
To be fair, who cares? No offence but what do you plan of having in your sig which is so important? Your scores in games in this forum? :tape:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts