Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love ya, guy, and I missed you! Now, take off your clothes, jump into bed with me, and let me kiss you all over and I will show you many and varied ways I have of keeping my lover awake all night long!:kiss: :hearts: :drool:

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: So you leave me for like two months and expect me to jump into bed when you snap your fingers? ;) :D You probably went sleeping around when you were gone, you TWAT! *slap*

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But Tennisace! When I slept with them I was thinking about you! Please believe me!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm........ Sooooo... You want to get naked and roll around with me in the snow? Is that what you're trying to say?

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weeeelllllllll, is my darlin' a wee bit jealous? You know I love you..... Want to share a bed with me and apoet?:drool: :drool:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[email protected] Tennisace! Like, am I supposed to believe that? I meam, there are 3 people on this board that are more perverted than I am and you are #1 on that list! Part of the reason I love you is that you are willing to do anything (or was that anyone? Hmmmm....!):kiss: :drool: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(Barrie Shudders In Orgasim) You know it turns me on when you Slap me!

The Other 2 Are :

a) Perv4ever
b) Carot
:kiss: :hearts:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:drool: :drool: Tennisace Everything You Do Turns Me On! I Love Ya Baby! :kiss: :hearts: :drool:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, Duh, Tennisace! Of Course! I want You, Baby!:kiss: :hearts: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's Hiding Behind The Smiley Face! Wanna Unwrap it Tennisace?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts