Tennis Forum banner

Frazier or Patty ?

• Frazier will Frickazee patty over the net in str8 ;-)

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Patty will pound amy into the net in str8

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Frazier in three thrilling drama filled sets!!!

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Patty will win the duel of the deuce divas!

Votes: 5 14.7%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Loved the first one: Frazier in 2! :devil:

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I'm with Amy all the way! She's played fairly consistently so far, and I reckon she's got a good chance to beat Schnyder on faster surfaces :bounce:

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
A little biased aren't we with poll commentary. And you spelled
Patty's last name incorrectly. :lol:

Patty will win. She want's to win and this will happen now
matter how you spell her last name! ;)

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: :lol: ;) :devil:
GermanBoy said:
Loved the first one: Frazier in 2! :devil:
:lol:
Ooh yeah..can we say BONUS POINTS galore ?? :angel: :D :devil: :bounce:

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
You can run like a popularity contest I'm immune to this sort of
thing. Hey, I'm a Justine supporter. If both players were to be
at their best - Patty is the superior player.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
FraziersFan said:
Conchita Martinez sure knows patty has a "C" in her name ;) :bounce: :drool:
i have a feeling there are going to be similar incidences in this match. patty will get distracted by amy's fluro yellow racquet grip and tell her that only a "disgusting bitch" would go to such lengths to put her opponent off her game. amy will apologise and offer to play the match again.

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
switz said:
i have a feeling there are going to be similar incidences in this match. patty will get distracted by amy's fluro yellow racquet grip and tell her that only a "disgusting bitch" would go to such lengths to put her opponent off her game. amy will apologise and offer to play the match again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah...i wish i was there to protect amy from the patty fury! :fiery: lol J/k i think patty and her have always got along on court...Infact..i can't think of a player where Amy has had a tussel or words with..not even Spirlea! :eek: :)

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
FraziersFan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah...i wish i was there to protect amy from the patty fury! :fiery: lol J/k i think patty and her have always got along on court...Infact..i can't think of a player where Amy has had a tussel or words with..not even Spirlea! :eek: :)
the fact is there are very few players who patty doesn't get along with, but unfortunately the ones she does not are big names which means she gets a million times more shit about being a bitch than she would if her disputes were with jidkova and leon garcia instead of kournikova and martinez.

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
Greenout said:
You can run like a popularity contest I'm immune to this sort of
thing. Hey, I'm a Justine supporter. If both players were to be
at their best - Patty is the superior player.
I disagree. If both players played at their best, it would be Amy who would be the better of the two on U.S. hard courts.

·
Banned
565 Posts
i think at their best it is a pretty even contest. Patty has made the quarters of the US Open beating Steffi Graf along the way and Amy has had some big wins on the surface as well. i just think patty at her best has the type of game which would work effectively against Amy because she is very rigid and i think is more suited against players who just wack the ball the same way again and again so she can counter punch.

Patty wins 6-3, 6-4.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
both baseliners, but the way they hit the ball is about as opposite as u can get
i say patty in straights, amy will have trouble with the big loopy balls and angles

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Amy can realy pull this one off. I go for Amy in 3 sets.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Patty 6-2 6-3

1 - 20 of 38 Posts