Tennis Forum banner

Should Tennisace and Barrie Dude Get Married?

• Yes, Tennisace Should Marry Barrie Dude

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No, Tennisace Should not Marry Barrie Dude

Votes: 33 68.8%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short poll asking everyone on the board if Tennisace shoild marry me. I say he should, because I love him and want to spend every day of the rest of my life with him. What do you think?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Brian is a great guy and he should marry you if he wants to. If he does marry you you're really one lucky guy. Yay Brian! :D

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm.... 2 votes yes and 2 No!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Brian I didn't vote because I don't know Barrie Dude. Sorry Barrie Dude.

M

·
0 Posts
No. Twinny shouldnt marry because he is too emotionally unstable to commit himself marraige.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Who is Twinny? Barrie Dude or Brian? :confused:

M

·
0 Posts
Tennisace (Brian) is my twin. He should know better. I have told him time and time again.

Do as your twin says! Give it a couple of years, plus I need to save up to go to the wedding and the reception, and that'll take a long time. :p

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But I will take good care of my baby, Tennisace! I can make him happy! And he will want for nothing!

·
Poetic at Heart
3,503 Posts
hmmm....

Hu:confused: :confused: :confused: It must be the weather...but (correct me if I'm wrong) wasn't Berrie_Dude a "straight guy." :confused: I mean, gay guys are the best!...but for some reason I always thought you were straight:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Point of Information: I was straight, until I met Tennisace. I could not help but to fall for him and I can not deny my feelings for him. Also, I refuse to hide behind "Convention". I am happier with him than without. So, whatever tag you want to stick on me, fine, as long as I have Tennisace in my arms, I am happy!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now will ya marry me, Tennisace?:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You will make a beautiful bride, Internet Lover!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts