Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Can't belive people saying that. :rolleyes: Come on she lost to a sensational player not to a burger face semi pro. :eek:

·
Banned
796 Posts
yes!

·
Premium Member
20,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have people lost the ability to detect sarcasm? I'm trying to prove a point.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
You are kidding me? Serena retire?????????

:haha: :haha: :haha:

She just got to the final of Wimbledon, and she's how old?

Just the suggestion of retirement is ludicrous.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes of course, shes obviously on the way down. Better retire when on top or almost. Some people are too serious on these things. Not the thread starter of course, I realize the intentiouns.

·
Premium Member
20,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Serena is 22 I'm sad to say by tennis standards that is very old. What's more she lost to a 17 upstart.

Let's face it if you don't hold a major you aren't that good. There's only one left and I'm afraid Serena just doesn't have 'it' anymore.

Why not leave on top with all the memories?

·
Banned
24,261 Posts
My god, you people probably are SOOOO mentally challenged...

Retire? R U FUCKIN' MAD?

Just because it is not going well right now, means somebody should retire? That is NOT what sports is about! Don't you people know anything?

·
Premium Member
20,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I do. Sport is not about winning? Hello that's all it's about. You need to realize that a new era is starting in tennis.

·
Registered
912 Posts
luna_moonstone said:
Serena is 22 I'm sad to say by tennis standards that is very old. What's more she lost to a 17 upstart.

Let's face it if you don't hold a major you aren't that good. There's only one left and I'm afraid Serena just doesn't have 'it' anymore.

Why not leave on top with all the memories?
I think Serena should pack it in.The old bag.

Personally,Serena should take up professional Bowling!!The ladies of the WPBA,need a make over.Those bowling shirts need an update. :p

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
:haha:

Well, this loss is disappointing, I don't really see any reason for her to continue, Serena is done :sad:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Ian_J said:

Personally,Serena should take up professional Bowling!!The ladies of the WPBA,need a make over.Those bowling shirts need an update. :p

Can just picture Serena on the bowling green in a little short pink number.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Ian_J said:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Bowling!!! This is wonderful. I've got this clip running in my mind. Serena steps to the line (clad in short hipster shorts and a teensy top).... Glowering she lifts the ball to her chin and stares down the ten pins...... With a mighty shriek she releases the ball.... the ball sears the laquer on the lane......... crashes through the ten pins and through the back wall....... a dazed pin setter appears.... pale and shaken. Serena pumps her fist and shouts..... COME ON!!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Why? 126 other players in the draw didn't make the Wimbledon final. It is pretty obvious that the sisters' minds are not fully focused on tennis at the moment partly due to family circumstances.

I can't begin to guess if they will decide to commit fully to tennis again but if they do there are more Slam titles to be won.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts