Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
I’m wondering where you are living…? :confused:
Here in Canada, Labour day is always first Monday of September and I think its the same in the US.

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts
Yeah take the day off! Recharge the batteries and just do nothing :D

I worked on mine throughout Easter (only cos it was life or death!) and am taking this week off as a result :p

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Lucky people who have a day off.

I'm the only one in Paris who works today :(

But I'm getting my days of at the end of the month :)

·
Team WTAworld, Administrator, aka Nibbler
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Queen Elisabeth said:
:eek: wow, that's indeed a very actual theme... so it should actually be better if you finish your thesis this year, you might even make it into the news ;)
Mmmyeah but I have to be Superman to finish it in time. Besides I have already contented myself with the knowledge that I will have a very pleasant time next year. ;)

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
No, we have a 'no-strike' clause built into our Union Contract. We are not allowed by that to use a strike as a work-stoppage. We are (were) however permitted to have 'informational pickets'. Where on our off duty time, we could on public property inform citizens of our issues with the governing board.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
There are some agencies that can strike and have "scabs" replace the real workers in the event of a strike. Our county jail has it written that if we strike, we get fired with no questions.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts