Tennis Forum banner

Retirement

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,341 Posts
no...but she wont be top 10 next year....she still has some improvment to do.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,886 Posts
No, she is still young and probably can get it all together one more time. She just needs a proper slap in her face - like losing to Alex :p

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
She has to work hard and play more matches.

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,364 Posts
Maybe..

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
YES, she has been a hopeless waste of time for 3 years and I am tired of her delusional fans talking all their nonsense about how she is doing so well. please, cut the bullshit. I'm tired of it.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
VeeDaQueen said:
YES, she has been a hopeless waste of time for 3 years and I am tired of her delusional fans talking all their nonsense about how she is doing so well. please, cut the bullshit. I'm tired of it.
Maybe it helps, if you don´t read this "bull-shit". ;)
And, hey, if even Alex Stevenson hadn´t called it quit and wins a Match in Wimbledon, there is always hope for Jelena to do one nice day no less. :) :bounce:

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
if she were to retire from tennis as she should it would stop all the stalkers of hers from boring us to death but I guess they'd move on to someone else :tape:

·
Registered
15,068 Posts
What actually happened to Dokic to make it all start going wrong? One minute she was number 4, I blinked, and then she was gone. Has she put weight on? Injured? Or just rubbish? Someone enlighten me please. :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,886 Posts
VeeDaQueen said:
And that's coming from a Williams fan :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
as long as she wants to play, she should play.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
ezekiel said:
if she were to retire from tennis as she should it would stop all the stalkers of hers from boring us to death but I guess they'd move on to someone else :tape:
i know, the thing that turns me off about her is her DELUSIONAL OBSESSED FANS! they seriously think that she is constantly improving, but she is shit!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
*glitterDUST* said:
What actually happened to Dokic to make it all start going wrong? One minute she was number 4, I blinked, and then she was gone. Has she put weight on? Injured? Or just rubbish? Someone enlighten me please. :)
Lost to Bovina at the US Open and gets into a deeeeep slump after that. ;)

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
St.Sebastian said:
And that's coming from a Williams fan :rolleyes:
yep. please, we know serena is not high in the rankings because of injury, jelena is not high in the rankings because she is shit :wavey:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts