Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see whats so great about someone who can dominate,and he is dominating,at his age.The old fart has been around for eons,I don't know what that says about the [ Association of Twits and Pricks]that he can still dispose of younger opponants the way he does at his age. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think its great to see someone like Agassi at his age still battleing it out. So what he can be 40 as long as hes still capable of competeing.

Reactions: ~ The Leopard ~

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
carbon dating is not good enuf for the old fart. he should be cloned...;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
lol.
Agassi is right on saying something like "no age inside the line. He imagines himself of being 22 playing a 32 Andy"
Different people have different physical conditions. Unfortunately, we don't see many of Andre's case in Men and Women tennis. :sad: I don't know why. I really hope Justine can be like Andre. Just a thought. :angel:

·
Registered
656 Posts
I love him...I seriously do! He is awesome! No one like him.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
squawk box said:
I don't see whats so great about someone who can dominate,and he is dominating,at his age.
You won't see it unless you are his fan. Pretty easy, huh? (btw, I'm not one)

The old fart has been around for eons,I don't know what that says about the [ Association of Twits and Pricks]that he can still dispose of younger opponants the way he does at his age. :rolleyes:
It says nothing about the ATP. It merely shows that he can play better, doesn't it?

And what about his age? Is he now 50 or something?

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Nan Cu said:
Are you sure? I was thinking 65...
that perv! dating a woman as young as Steffi...:p

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
All props to Agassi, love the kid! Keep em coming Andre!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
LOL at the title of this thread. But it's so true. Agassi is getting on up there.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I wonder where the board censors are today to tell us to move this to the men's forum. There are a lot of Andre threads in GM but yesterday one Congrats Marat thread caused a lot of flack. ;)

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
Maybe he should, to find out what is it about this fine specimen of a tennis player that makes him so great! ;) ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
It does raise a good point - are Andre's performances a good thing or a bad thing for men's tennis????

Surely having someone who should by all rights be retired and enjoying parenthood from the sidelines dominating the sport does not reflect well on the younger players but I think the upside to Andre is how amazing he is with a tennis racquet.

Fans will love that he is #1 - critics will use it as ammo to fire down an already struggling sport.

Not a good year for Wayne and that loser Jeff Tarango to fire up the 'chip in the shoulder' coals.....mens tennis does not need to be split right now - it needs Andre battling it out with the young guys who are on the verge of taking over the mantle. The focus needs to be tennis and I think with Andre at #1 even that is in danger of being turned into a 'old guy dominating the sport is bad for it' argument!

·
Registered
133 Posts
So what if the ATP is dominated by an older player. Maybe they should make it a rule for all players to retire upon reaching their 30th birthday :rolleyes: .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts