Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this is way old, I can tell from the haircut, but um, Martina is exposing herself!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I came along a bunch of pics of celebrities in embarrassing pics...There is a similiar one of Steffi Graf...but I don't want to turn this into a smut board

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
I fear to look closer, but it looks like a hicky to me too Josh :)

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
OMG, this is too funny! I bet Martina was really embarrassed when she saw this pic. I'm sure Molitor was too. Hehehe

·
Banned
462 Posts
And now ladies and gentlemen we know the real reason Martina doesn't wear strapless dresses any longer :p

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
No commen!:eek: :eek: :drool:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
That picture of Steffi with her pants down is fake, though she is still trying to win the point, even with her pants down, so there is a modicum of truth to it!

Martina looks hot here. With arms stretched out like that in that pose, it might make her look flat-chested, but I doubt she is. That sort of pose flattens the chest out. I've seen her on TV in top-hugging shirts, she has nice breasts, not of the Sandrine variety, but she holds her own on the tour.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
It looks fake. The nipple is too high on her breast, and there seems to be less material than there should be on that side.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,815 Posts
Get The Hose!

Someone Hose Marti Fan Down! (She Has It Bad For Martina) :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

·
Banned
692 Posts
Lol is it a hickey, it looks like a nipple to me.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts