Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,092 Posts
I have to say I am very shocked by this, although I had a very bad feeling about the whole thing. This means that Kim automatically is THE top favorite for the title and without Serena she could very well win her very first GS :D But I'm very saddened about Serena though, too bad she can't defend her title.

·
Registered
20,092 Posts
fifiricci said:
I think Henin has a huge chance now for the US Open. Dont get me wrong, I want Kim to win it, but Henin is on a big roll at the mo and she must fancy her chances. Thats why I think mentally is going to be vital for kim to the Acura final against Henin if both thier semis go to form and they both play eachother in the final.

Hey, no pressure on Kim tho!! :p
Yes, I think it will give Kim confidence if she can win of Hustine in the possible final os Acura. But I gotta say, Henin is best on gravel, Kim is the better player on hardcourt, so I think Kim stands a better chance, but you are right, Justine is going strong now, but I doubt she is gonna win the US Open.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.