Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She has had surgery and won't play till after the US Open :sad: I think this is sad, I am not a Williams fan - but I hate injuries they're bastards. That means Kim will definately get to 1.

Now we all have to pray Kim drws a Davnport half at the Open and Venus is in the other half ;) For the first time in history the top 2 seeds at a grand slam iwll be belgian :)

Still sad for Serena though. Hope she gets well soon and doesn't have any complications in the surgery or her recovery

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Henin has a huge chance now for the US Open. Dont get me wrong, I want Kim to win it, but Henin is on a big roll at the mo and she must fancy her chances. Thats why I think mentally is going to be vital for kim to the Acura final against Henin if both thier semis go to form and they both play eachother in the final.
I disagree, on hard courts particularly the American courts that are very fast, Henin is not one of the favourites Venus, Kim, Davenport, Mauresmo and Capriati are ahead of her I think. She is a chance yes, but I don't think she is one of the top 4 picks.

But hey she could win San Diego yes, as she will be fresher for the final than whoever she plays Kim or Lindsay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.