Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
Against Horna? Anyone ever heard of him?
Roger :sad:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Luis Horna (PER) bat Roger Federer (SUI)[5]

7/6(6) 6/2 7/6(3)

THIS REALLY IS A SHOCK...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well I'm not that surprised.
He has done pretty well the last couple of weeks but in the slams he doesn't seem to reach his
potential.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
He is playing under immense pressure, making 85 UEs is really horrible... Roger:sad:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Iconoclast said:
Maybe he's just overrated beyond belief.
i agree. i have no doubts about his talent but it's about time he reaches his supposed potential in a grand slam.

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
Yes I have heard of Luis Horna! And he thoroughly deserved his win today because he played so well. It makes me sad to say that :( Slams are a problem for him and he has to work it out what is wrong before it is too late.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
It does not give a good image in men's tennis when their stars win the between-Slams tournaments but are not able to do anything at the Slams...

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
:(

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
im sorry but i just have to LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor Roger, when is he gonna get his game together in a slam?

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I don't think Roger is overrated beyond belief. That is to get praise and attention when you don't deserve it, when you're not worth it. Roger is worth it--Roger deserves it. He just, he's just frustrating. It will change though! It will! I mean, he's not overrated! LOL! An overrated person doesn't get the kind of wins he does. I can understand why people say Roddick is overrated. But Rogi just needs to transfer his great successes and victories into the Grand Slams. It took Lindsay a while to get her first Slam, didn't it--in her 20s?! I refuse to believe Rogi will never get his act together. He will.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
actually I'm not shocked becouse I had a bad feeling from the beginning....

...still disapointed though that he wasn't able to serve that first set home!! And yes once again he beat himself 82 UE's nough said.

(hmmm why did they put im on Center and JCF "only" plays on court nr.2 ?? ) Maybe maybe if he wouldn't have been on Center he might have been a little less nervous. well at least he won more games than last year....

...hey one always has to look for the positive things!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts