Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
15,743 Posts
Me!!!!! :D

I've always followed her results but especially this year after I was lucky enough to see her live at Wimby beat Dani and Schiavone. I was so impressed and am now a big fan! :kiss:

· Registered
15,743 Posts
Yes we all think Shinobu should have played more. But she has had a great year (particularly last six months) and lets just be happy for this and support her now in the final two events of the year.

GO SHINOBU! :D

· Registered
15,743 Posts
Greenout said:
Really. Shinobu's done for the year? Well..she did
have one of hell of an outstanding year to say the
least. She's gotta rest.

P.S Danker- what's with that goofy looking new
hairstyle on Nakashima Mika? lol. Saw it on
Real Guide Japan - clip of her plugging her latest
music release. LOL.
Hey, I won't hear anything against Mika! :worship: ;)

· Registered
15,743 Posts
GO SHINOBU!!!! Looking for some good results this summer, seems she hasn't played for a while, but now there's RG, then Birmingham (finalist last year of course) and the Wimby...4th round points to defend...YAY I can go see her again!! :bounce:

· Registered
15,743 Posts
Aww what a nice pic!! :hearts: Yeh, a great tournie for Shin (remember she is still in the doubles with Rika) and exactly the boost she needs ahead of Birmingham and Wimby where she has plenty of points to defend :p

I agree too that she should play more!!! :mad: Anyway, congrats again and good luck for the doubles and the future!! :D

· Registered
15,743 Posts
YAY, Shin beat Nadia, 6-4 2-6 6-4!!! :worship: I really wanted to go see this, but I twisted my ankle! :mad: Oh well, if I don't catch Shino at DFS I'll go see her at Wimby! ;) Great win, and next up is Golovin, who beat Shin at IW this year. Time for revenge Shinobu!! :fiery: :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.