Tennis Forum banner

601 - 614 of 614 Posts
345 Posts
Another solid run in Macon 80k, lost to Katerina Stewart 7-6(2) 3-6 2-6 :hug: She'll play MD in 80k Tyler next week, which I presume will be her last tournament of the season. Back inside the top 180 now :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Glatch had showed so much promise as a teenager. Then, she seemed to disappear. I have seen her name on the ITF level, any thoughts on if she can make it back to the WTA tour? Will be interesting to see how she does against Rogers.

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
Glatch had showed so much promise as a teenager. Then, she seemed to disappear. I have seen her name on the ITF level, any thoughts on if she can make it back to the WTA tour? Will be interesting to see how she does against Rogers.
Glatch had an injury, then she had an injury, then she had an injury, then she had an injury, then...

·
Registered
355 Posts
I see your point, I understand what you saying. I think she needed a little more discipline from her family, but hey, she is not my kid. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
53,380 Posts
Shenzhen

R2 vs Muguruza

·
Registered
53,380 Posts

345 Posts
Came through qualifying without dropping a set, good wins over Dolehide, Barthel, and Bolsova :D

AO R1: vs. Muguruza (they play Tuesday)

345 Posts
Shelby won the 100k Midland title :D unfortunately, Kalinina had to give a walkover.

This takes her ranking back up to around 114 tomorrow. Keep going!

·
Registered
53,380 Posts

·
Registered
53,380 Posts

601 - 614 of 614 Posts