Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I REALLY THINK SHE IS SEXY AND THAT SHE LOOKS GREAT, WAITING FOR HER NEW CD...

LOVE YOU VICTORIA :kiss:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Seles, good to see you. agree with you they are a great couple and both sexy...

Bravo for the Karolina Sprem site.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I love these two. However, Victoria looks so stuck-up now as opposed to her Spice Girl days. She just looks very unapproachable. But I really hope she is not like that. She just never smiles and seems intimidating. I love them both despite my intimidation. They are the Super Couple of the world.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
While Victoria looks supreme, that doesn't mean she will act that way, Nwando. She might be very nice and friendly.

And who knows Nwando, the Beckhams might move to America. Maybe you can meet them and find out for yourself how approachable Victoria is. But if David goes ga ga over you :hearts:, and he might, then you can expect Victoria to give you her most intimidating icy stare! :eek:

But seriously, they are under so much scrutiny in England that they need to get away from there. And the horrible kidnapping threats has to have hurt them deeply! :sad: America will welcome the Beckham's with open arms! :D But they won't be treated as royalty here. They will be treated well, of course. But alot of people won't know or care who there are. Maybe some anonymity is what they are looking for.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
She's not as sexy as her husband.

I didnt realize she was a singer. Then again, I didnt know who she was until I learned who her husband was.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
That's awfully catty, Janie! :eek:

I think Victoria has always had that nose.

And yes I meant you, Nwando! :D

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi to all of you :wavey:

She said last month that she didn't have any plastic surgery, she said she just have extension in her hair and her she use Saint-Tropez for her tan..

About her music, she was a member of Spice Girls, and her solo CD called VB. even if people critised it it did well...

She got her first single called Out of your mind at # 2 in the charts,
second single Not Such An Innocent Girl at # 6, and Mind Of It's Own at # 6 and her album at # 10
:worship: :worship:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Victoria!! :drool:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
BigB08822 said:
WHAT! She was a spice girl..holy shit..
lol

WHERE have you been?
werent you the one who said you liked 2 become 1? maybe im wrong lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
unapproachable. But I really hope she is not like that. She just never smiles and seems intimidating. I love them both despite my intimidation. They are the Super Couple of the world.

I remember reading somewhere that she doesn't like the way she looks when she smiles. Maybe that's why she doesn't.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts