Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting snippet in Wertheim's column this week:

So long as you're calling your local cable operator and screaming at them to carry the Tennis Channel, try convincing them to air She Got Game, a terrific documentary that pulls back the curtain on the WTA Tour.

The documentary was produced by Canadians Abbey Niedik and Bobbi Jo Krals and uses the ups and downs of the winsome Sonya Jeyaseelan as a central thread. But there are plenty of candid cameos by your favorite stars. A well-regarded WTA staffer practically takes to her knees begging for Serena Williams to pose for a simple photo shoot. Martina Hingis is as uninhibited as ever and playfully pretends to throw a cake in Anna Kournikova's face. Barbara Schett tells you why she has no desire to be a top-10 player.

This really is must-see TV for tennis fans. (The Corey Hart soundtrack is just a bonus.)

If you want to purchase an individual tape, contact Kralls at bobbigotgamehotmail.com or dliproductionssympatico.ca, or call (514) 272-2220 or (514) 279-6801.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
A well-regarded WTA staffer practically takes to her knees begging for Serena Williams to pose for a simple photo shoot.

Oh my.... I could go several places with that little tid-bit... but I won't. Just infer for yourselves. :angel:

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Too bad he only mentioned it now :( I looked it up and found it was on tv 2 weeks ago...I could have watched it :sad:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ooh I'd kill a fly to see that! I wonder how much it is...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts