Hi...here is a rough outline...
THE RULES OF THE SHAREMARKET GAME.
1. As an investor, you recieve $150.00 in fantasy money to invest in shares that are listed on this site
2. Everything that happens to that share affects the price. That means Buying, selling, winning and losing will affect the price of a share
3.Doubles and mixed doubles are also included, although more money is allotted for winning in singles.
4. The amount a share earns when winning a match includes who they played and the strength of the tournament (IE: Grandslam pays the most, followed by Munich, fed and Hopman cup, Tier V downwards, including challenger events)
5. Shareprices are updated on a daily basis
6. A share cannot be bought or sold if the are on court, or I deem them to be on court.
7. When buying or selling shares, they are done in the order that the request to buy or sell is recieved.
8. Request may be made through E-Mail, WtaWorld, Kim Clijsters board, Or any other device where you can contact me.
9. At the end of a tournament the 2 players in singles and the 4 players in doubles are not sold until after the final update of that tournament
10. At the end of the tournament, players that are in profit pay 10% tax on that profit into the Sharemarket Bank. That money is the used the following week in "The Tournament Pick" Changed
11. "The tournament pick" is an optional part of the game, where you buy at least one share of a player and nominate them to win the tournament, before the completion of round 1. The winner recieves the money from the bank (or part of, if multiple winners)
12. Any further questions, or you feel I've left something out please contact me....