Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont follow Maria very much off court, so could one of her die hard fans please fill me in on Maria's love life?

Has she been known to have any serious or semi serious relationships with guys? If so, how many, who, how long did they last for?

Cheers!

·
Banned
9,786 Posts
Player's forum.

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
She's only bi in guys' dreams--just look at her and you can tell she's straight because she's tall, blonde, pretty, and feminine acting.

The Maroon 5 guy was dating her for awhile, at least appeared with her at her birthday party once or twice, out together.
She was clubbing with Djokovic once or twice.
She's been photographed out with the son of Susan St. James (Kate & Allie TV show) and Dick Ebesol (NBC producer--big bucks).

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
wasn't she going lesbian like Lindsey Lohan with some girl?
Lindsay & Maria should totally like get together. :worship:
And they do know each other or used to since Lindsay attended Maria's 18th birthday bash years ago (or maybe she was just a guest celebrity so the party wouldn't flop).
Anyway, epic couple. :hearts:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL.. well I heard a very interesting rumour off a fairly (somewhat?) reliable source, and I have to say I did not believe it at all, but it seems like the rumours have already been going around... always the last to know!!!

·
Trainwreck
58,693 Posts
There've been rumours that she likes women going around for ages I thought. Not that it matters in the slightest. If she were to come out though, I'm not sure what the impact would be. Amelie Mauresmo isn't the "star" that Sharapova is so it might affect Sharapova more than Mauresmo.

·
Registered
114,806 Posts
She was with TO, right?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
She was with TO, right?

Wow. Some outfit. :eek: When was this taken?

I really thought for a while there she was dating or very interested in dating Andy Roddick. Everytime someone asked she would just say "I don't discuss my personal life" like she wanted people to think they were an item, I think it was around '07 US Open. Shortly after Andy met his swimsuit bimbo girlfriend/fiancee. They would've made the ultimate power couple in tennis. But then I guess I'm glad. She's too good for that cocky rude jerk. Too bad Djoker's been such a loser since winning the AO. They make a good looking couple.

There was some rumor that she was dating Charlie Ebersol, son of Dick Ebersol, chairman of NBC sports. Not sure how true that was though.

Come to think of it, she's been real quiet lately. We need some gossips...;)

·
Registered
19,296 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
She didn't date Adam Levine. He showed up at her 18th, and then the Sun in the UK made up a story that both parties refuted many, many times.

·
Rena's Army
35,196 Posts
She's bi. Nothing else to say.
amazing that once it's maria your first post isn't a request for this to be moved to the player forum where it belongs

·
Rena's Army
35,196 Posts
hmmm doesn't usually stop you when it comes to another person :hehehe:

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
She slept with Roddick and Ferrero, which was clear when they both disappeared off the scene very suddenly. Blokes don't do that unless they've had their fun.

I'm sure there have been a few others.

But there's no shame in it. I mean, look at Jen Jens - she'd had most of the guys in the dressing room, but we all love her! Hingis was feared by all men for her libido.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts