Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Birmingham :woohoo:

I don't see a prob with this schedule. If she loses early at the French she can play Birmingham to get more match practice; if she goes far at RG she can always withdraw. :D

Question for anyone who's going to Birmingham: even if Maria is playing will it be okay to just roll up and buy a ticket on the day?

·
Banned
15,787 Posts
:woohoo:
If she really plays them it's the best thing happening all year:sobbing::aparty:

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
The past few years the tickets to the main Brum counrt have been sold out, as this is its last year it might even be harder to get tickets.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
so glad to have her back. i guarantee she'll play all of these.

·
Premium Member
181,952 Posts
Birmingham :woohoo:

I don't see a prob with this schedule. If she loses early at the French she can play Birmingham to get more match practice; if she goes far at RG she can always withdraw. :D

Question for anyone who's going to Birmingham: even if Maria is playing will it be okay to just roll up and buy a ticket on the day?
you can buy them on day but i doubt they'll get you on the main court

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Well in Maz :yeah:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
A hypothetical question this: if Maria was to lose fairly early in Warsaw (and no injury problems), is she likely to play Benny Berthet Day (the Saturday exhibition at Roland Garros) to get more match practice?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts