Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
16,898 Posts
I was somewhat surprised with the ease Masha beat Srebotnik. I was not expecting Maria to win 6-3 6-1. But she dropped the Russian hammer on Katerina! ;)

· Registered
16,898 Posts
What's with you, TF? :confused: In 2 different threads your moaning about Maria's grunting.

· Registered
7,256 Posts
Congrats to Maria! I'd like to see her scream all the way to the final! That would inject some much needed excitement in women's tennis!! "Teenage Screamer Takes LA Title!" :lol: :lol:

I think that Maria defnitely has the game and concentration to take out Petrova, who seems to be playing very inconsistent. It'd give Maria a huge confidence boost to beat Nadia. And playing Kim would be good for her. She probably won't beat Kim, but it'll give her a good idea what a top play is like and what she needs to do to improve her own game. Each of those experiences are very valuable to "up and coming" players. You learn much more from defeat than from victory. And why not learn from being defeated by one of the best out there?!?!

COME ON MARIA!!!! Keep the screaming up! I love it!!!! :lol: :bounce:

· Registered
74 Posts
C'MON MARIA!!!!!! FIGHT!!! YOU ROCK,SWEET!

anyone have videos of some game of maria?

· Registered
17,958 Posts
My Maria predictions:

She finishes 2003 top thirty (a stretch, but still)

She finishes 2004 top ten, winning the year ending championships

She wins a slam in 2005

She wins the grand slam in 2008, and ends up going down in the history books as the best women's tennis player ever:p .

Yes, I am a completely obsessed Maria fan, but don't neg rep me:sad: . I am just having some fun.

· Banned
3,593 Posts
Oh dear, mboyle...

It's wonderful to hear that you are obsessed with Maria as much as I am. :bounce:

List of obsessed Maria fans are: ;)

Me (of course) :clap2:
the cat :hug:
Mark Newman :hug:
mboyle :hug:
Erdinger :hug:
Brpower :scratch:
who else?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.