Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
49,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maria Sharapova will be on the tonight show with Jay Leno on NBC tonight :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
959 Posts
cool:).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,355 Posts
Thanks for the info!
At what time?? (I don't usually watch Jay Leno.)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
959 Posts
11:35pm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,355 Posts
Ok, cool. Thanks for answering my question, LindsayRocks89 and CJK!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LindsayRocks89

·
Serena's #1 Hater
Joined
·
19,697 Posts
Let me get this straight.....Maria's too tired to play the JPMorgan Chase Open next week, but she's not too tired to do the Tonight Show? It appears as if Serena has an equal in the "diva" department as well as on the court. ;)
 

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
Joined
·
35,894 Posts
darrinbaker00 said:
Let me get this straight.....Maria's too tired to play the JPMorgan Chase Open next week, but she's not too tired to do the Tonight Show? It appears as if Serena has an equal in the "diva" department as well as on the court. ;)
:lol:, don't hurt em too hard with the sarcasm...;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
959 Posts
darrinbaker00 said:
Let me get this straight.....Maria's too tired to play the JPMorgan Chase Open next week, but she's not too tired to do the Tonight Show? It appears as if Serena has an equal in the "diva" department as well as on the court. ;)
After playing for WTT, I think she does need to take a rest. She does have that restriction since she is only 17. It's better used during the indoor seasons maybe for her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,060 Posts
darrinbaker00 said:
Let me get this straight.....Maria's too tired to play the JPMorgan Chase Open next week, but she's not too tired to do the Tonight Show?
I believe it is pre-recorded. Not live at 11.30....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
Doc said:
I believe it is pre-recorded. Not live at 11.30....
its recorded during the day of usually . atleast, thats how letterman does it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,358 Posts
What's so funny Rocketta? ;) Maria is doing the right thing by playing as little as possible. She needs to recover from winnin Wimbledon and all the hopla that went with it. She's training in Los Angeles so going on the "Tonight Show" tonight when she is a hot commodity only makes sense.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,942 Posts
decemberlove said:
its recorded during the day of usually . atleast, thats how letterman does it
Letterman ususally tapes his Friday shows on Thursday.
 

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
Joined
·
35,894 Posts
the cat said:
What's so funny Rocketta? ;) Maria is doing the right thing by playing as little as possible. She needs to recover from winnin Wimbledon and all the hopla that went with it. She's training in Los Angeles so going on the "Tonight Show" tonight when she is a hot commodity only makes sense.
Oh nothing is funny....you are right. :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,358 Posts
Hi Rocky! :wavey:

Maria had a good interview with Jay Leno on the "Tonight Show". Unfortunately NBC in New York repeated a pair of commercials that cut into the start of Maria's segment and when NBC came back to the "Tonight Show" her tennis highlight was concluding and she was about to be introduced. Masha is very comfortable doing interviews and she seemed to enjoy herself. :D But I hope her Wimbledon celebrating is over because the summer North American hard court season is here and that's where is concentration needs to be.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top