Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharapova, Kournikova Make World's Most Desirable Women List

From the Moscow News: Sharapova Named One of World's Most Desirable Women

Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova has been called one of world’s most desirable women according to the annual Top 99 Most Desirable Women list issued by the AskMen website...

In 2006 Maria remained her beautiful blonde self, and also took home three WTA titles, worth $2 million in prize money. Her advertising contracts with companies like Canon and TAG Heuer earned her $18 million and made her the highest paid woman in sports.

Sharapova achieved a No. 4 world ranking this year, but her ranking in the Top 99 list was 31st.

Another Russian on the list, crowned by actress Jessica Alba, was also a tennis player, Anna Kournikova, who has gained and kept her star reputation in spite of never winning a major tournament. Anna has left the big tennis due to a back injury but last December she hinted at a possibility of returning to the court. The Top 99 list placed her at the very end, No. 99.

hehe. Maria :hearts: :drool:

·
The long and winding road.
50,744 Posts
Who gets to choose and make up these lists?

No one ever asks me about it...:shrug:
No wonder I don't agree with most of these lists.

·
Banned
1,931 Posts
'From the Moscow news?' The 'AskMen' website?
Remember folks, 'desirable' is so incredibly personal, it simply cannot be measured on a social scale, sorry.
"Beautiful,' 'pretty,' 'attractive?' You might make a case, no matter how slim, for one of those, but even they are still value judgments.
But 'desirable' can't even be touched, and anyone is arrogant to try. They will fail.
Case in point: I'm forty years old, have been in forty-two states and five foreign countries. I have seen legions of beautiful women, to be sure--but 'desirable?'

Mary Caroline Pierce is the most 'desirable' woman I've ever laid eyes on, in person or via media, anytime, anywhere--period.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Lena D was #77 on that list a couple years ago. She should be #1.

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
Beautiful, Blonde and Busty. Fits the "Desirable" list... for men that is ;)

Reactions: smiler

·
Banned
9,861 Posts
Maria is so beautiful :hearts:*She makes my dreams wet :tape:

Reactions: selyoink

·
The long and winding road.
50,744 Posts
franck said:
Maria is so beautiful :hearts:*She makes my dreams wet :tape:
She wouldn't make my dreams wet even if I fell asleep in a shower. :tape: :lol:

But if it floats your boat...:D

·
Banned
9,861 Posts
SloKid said:
She wouldn't make my dreams wet even if I fell asleep in a shower. :tape: :lol:

But if it floats your boat...:D
:lol:

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Maybe they should change the name to worlds most anorexic women!!

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Maybe they should call it worlds most anorexic women

·
Banned
170 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Then the list it total bullshit because she's way better than #77. She's not in Anna's league lookswise (no one on the tour really is), but she has a better face and rack than Big Masha.

Anna is a pedophile's dream ..... :drool:

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Then the list it total bullshit because she's way better than #77. She's not in Anna's league lookswise (no one on the tour really is), but she has a better face and rack than Big Masha.
Who's that in your avatar? I think she's really pretty. I keep on staring at her.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

Sorry Maria and Anna, but Jessica Alba is just too HOT!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :lick:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts