Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
54,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sharapova, Jankovic, Dokic & Vaidisova video training @ Bolletieris the last few days

Feel free to remove the thread if already posted :p

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Re: Sharapova, Jankovic, Dokic & Vaidisova video training @ Bolletieris the last few

thanks for sharing

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
Re: Sharapova, Jankovic, Dokic & Vaidisova video training @ Bolletieris the last few

New service motion for maria? At the end of the 1st

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,144 Posts

looks like Maria changed her forehand stroke, right?

·
Registered
15,100 Posts

Great vids! Thanks.

Who's the woman (voiceover) ?

·
Registered
220 Posts

Thanks for the Vids from Nicky :hearts::kiss::hearts: and Mariaaaaaaaaaa:hearts::kiss::hearts::bounce::worship::lick: !

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts

Am I loosing it, or is Maria playng left handed at the end of the 2nd ?

·
Registered
15,100 Posts

^LOL, yes she is - and quite well, too. :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

isn't maria naturally left handed? or am i mistaken? i don't understand why they wouldn't want her to play left handed. the lefty serve is always an advantage.

·
Registered
54,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Great vids! Thanks.

Who's the woman (voiceover) ?
She says in the video that she just left her daughter in her tennis lesson there and went gossiping around the courts :lol:

·
Registered
18,770 Posts

So I'm assuming Maria's injury has gotten better if she's practicing her serves?

·
Premium Member
58,125 Posts

she said Dzień Dobry (good morning) very well :eek:

she must be polish :p

·
MA5HA
33,778 Posts

^She is.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts

This woman's voice cracks me up, for some reason.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts

isn't maria naturally left handed? or am i mistaken? i don't understand why they wouldn't want her to play left handed. the lefty serve is always an advantage.
. I'm naturally left handed but play righty also. I think this comes from early on in childhood when teachers and relatives try to MAKE you right handed by forcing you to play sports with the right hand :sobbing:

·
Banned
1,535 Posts

. I'm naturally left handed but play righty also. I think this comes from early on in childhood when teachers and relatives try to MAKE you right handed by forcing you to play sports with the right hand :sobbing:
So am I. But I played some sports with my left hand, I play tennis with my right hand. It's weird but it's fun:lol:

·
Banned
25,017 Posts

This woman's voice cracks me up, for some reason.
Same haha..her expressions are funny.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts