Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Damn, i'm sure it hurts big time, Kim tried to chase the ball from Maria, but it was too good and Kim tried to split like always, but this one ended up she had to do full split. :eek:

The funny thing is on the interview Kim said that it didn't hurt at all WOW!!!

· Registered
7,880 Posts
rhz said:
:eek: Damn, i'm sure it hurts big time, Kim tried to chase the ball from Maria, but it was too good and Kim tried to split like always, but this one ended up she had to do full split. :eek:

The funny thing is on the interview Kim said that it didn't hurt at all WOW!!!
I wish we could all have a world-class gymnast for a mother :eek:

· Registered
10,975 Posts
straddle splits not just splits

· Registered
10,975 Posts
irma said:
kim I love you but those splits make me nuts. I am so scared they have to carry her off the court one day
nah, when youve been doing straddles forever, your muscles become used to it.

· Registered
7,462 Posts
Aranxta used to do a similiar move, but not such a deep split as Kim, and she did end up turning her ankle, but recovered from it fairly quickly. Kim's splits look athletic to me, but still dangerous. Your muscles can definitely get used to it, but that can also make you less cautious/more casual and that's when accidents can happen....

· Registered
10,975 Posts
yeah you can turn your ankle out from just plain running around on the court too. i dont really think shes at more of a risk than any other player running back and forth.

· Registered
418 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.