Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! I knew she was going to win at the end no matter what!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:bounce: :bounce:

I am so happy now! :bounce:

I love her new outfit. It suits her nicely. :)

Reactions: gorecki

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
That is a NICE quality win for her.

·
Banned
51 Posts
What a big win for her. We all know how psyched out Russians get about playing countrywomen, so this is a great victory! Go Maria!

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well done, Nadia! :hug: Thank you for putting a good fight with Maria. I am sure you will beat my Maria next time. :)

Reactions: Vegetable

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm glad she's building on the success at Wimbledon after a pretty shaky start this first half of the year

Maria! :hearts:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Yea, great win. It looked like she was down and out because Nadia looked strong leading 2/0 40/15

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maria meeting Clijsters will be a very valuable experience for Maria. I don't expect her to win but she needs to start playing with top players and some day sooner or later, she would be able to play at the same level with them. :)

Try your best in 3th rd as much as you can. I am finally able to see how she fares with Clijsters. :)

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! :eek: She is so mentally tough. :clap2:

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Nadia and Masha using the same racket model?

:yippee: Masha!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Sharky said:
Maria meeting Clijsters will be a very valuable experience for Maria. I don't expect her to win but she needs to start playing with top players and some day sooner or later, she would be able to play at the same level with them. :)

Try your best in 3th rd as much as you can. I am finally able to see how she fares with Clijsters. :)
Kim is a bit tired now playing straight tourneys, so Maria has a very strong chance to pull an upset in this match. :cool:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Oh my gosh, the scream queen is back...:eek: Well done, anyway!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts