Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
Maria K. It was all your match and you should have won in straight sets. :hug: You can build from this though! :wavey:

This tournament has been so boring, even this match was pretty poor quality.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Now its happened, phew, close one Masha, good win though!! Keep it up!!

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Maszka :sad:... but at least good fight at the end...
Better luck next time!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Makiri :sad: Need a win over a top player soon...but good season so far, good luck next tourney!

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Well done Maria. But she played very inconsistent and pretty badly in the first two sets...Kirilenko should've been more aggressive, but Sharapova fought well in the end. :yeah:

But I gotta say I was very impressed with Kirilenko's resilience and fight - she didn't hand it to Sharapova, and I hope she can build from this experience. :bounce:

Good luck against Nastya/Anna, Maria. :D

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
KarenSmith......what the hell are you talking about in your PM!?

In my post (#5) you assume Im a Sharapova hater because i said the tournametn was boring, so you send me a PM saying you are so glad that Venua and Serena are not playing because they are horrible!????? - wtf does Venus and Serena have to do with this match or tournament!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: Andy.

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
TomTennis said:
KarenSmith......what the hell are you talking about in your PM!?

In my post (#5) you assume Im a Sharapova hater because i said the tournametn was boring, so you send me a PM saying you are so glad that Venua and Serena are not playing because they are horrible!????? - wtf does Venus and Serena have to do with this match or tournament!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
KAREN SMITH = CREEP :hearts: :lol: :wavey:

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
Only saw the third set. Maria still sucking though, I see. Why has Thomas in the crowd?

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
UDACHi said:
Only saw the third set. Maria still sucking though, I see. Why has Thomas in the crowd?
i think Thomas Blake and Maria K are dating.

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
danielafrenchfan said:
nice pic!!

and what a fight from Maria
once and again!!
at least her good day wasnt used yet :lol:
congratz Masha!!

for both, cause maria K played good!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts