Reactions: joie

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
congrats to the new flava of the week or is that Sprem :p :D :wavey: I'm always happy when anyone beats Demented :D But congrats to Masha for a good tourny so far :)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Congrats Masha, great win, I think it will be tough against Asagoe, shes playing well this week. Good Luck Masha :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Elena :fiery: :rolleyes: 6-5 second set from 5-1, you had it right there, but hey, I guess thats the way it goes.

·
Registered
15,719 Posts
Congratulations Maria. Hopefully she has a good draw so that we in the Us can see a few rounds of her playing. Good Luck

·
Senior Member,
2,093 Posts
Congratulations to Maria. I have yet to see her play, so I'm looking forward to her continued rise in the rankings.

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Horrible result from flaky Elena! I thought/hoped her flaky days were behind her. Now I'm afraid this loss to a player ranked belwo 100 will shatter her confidence -- AGAIN. :(

Well congrats to young Maria. I hope she will be able to handle what happens next!

And I am thrilled to learn that she has stopped shrieking! Well done. :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Well us Maria fans have waited all year for a run like this!!! At last!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Well done Maria!

·
Registered
12,547 Posts
congrats maria :)

alyona :sad: :sad: :mad: i think this loss will hurt her a lot

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Hurley said:
This should put her into the Top 100, correct?
She should be about 90 in the world, give or take a few places, as OstravOFOSDFGOSDSKAYA or however you spell it, Asagoe, and Vento Kabichi are all outside the top 100, and have played well here.

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
She should be about 90 in the world, give or take a few places, as OstravOFOSDFGOSDSKAYA or however you spell it, Asagoe, and Vento Kabichi are all outside the top 100, and have played well here.
I just did the math, and yeah, you're right. I have her at 411.25 next week, which looks like #87 right now.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Well done. Maria could very well win her first tourney right here.:)

I think she'll do it. Wouldn't that be a trip though if she won her first title? Maria at 16 years would do somthing that Elena just did and yet Anna still has not done.

I think Maria in the long run will have the better wta tour results than Anna and Elena.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts