Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't matter who wins between S Williams or Sharapova, Maria has already won everything. She never expected to reach the final of Wimbledon at 17 years old and now she has, her ranking will be much higher. To those people who dislike Maria, at least congratulate her because she reached the finals.

·
Registered
113,596 Posts
If Maria loses, she'll be like Elena D., with a slam final.
If she wins, she joins Nastya, as a Russian slam champion.
There's a very big difference.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She reached the french final in her how many years?
Sharapova reached wimbledon final at 17

Anyway, I dont have to pick a fight so you can say that. One thing is that is ture is that she has many many many chances in the future

·
Registered
969 Posts
I Love Sharapova

goldenlox said:
If Maria loses, she'll be like Elena D., with a slam final.
If she wins, she joins Nastya, as a Russian slam champion.
There's a very big difference.
Sharapova will be a force to reckon with for many years to come whether she wins or loses.By the way,I think Sharapova is going to cream Serena Williams. It's going to be a laugher. :lol:

Reactions: newbee2004

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Sharapova already won, yes. I recon when she woke up this morning she felt like a winner.
In the final this can hit both ways. Is she satisfied already? Has she nothing to loose, and nothing to be afraid of?

Besides the fact that she has won some tennis matches the last weeks, Sharapova was won the spotlight and gets a lot of attention, she is the most writtenabout player in Wimbledon this year. Even in my country there has TWO pictures of her in the papers, and not the annual Kournikova picture.

Sharapova has already won, even if she looses the final :)

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Ruud said:
It doesn't matter who wins between S Williams or Sharapova, Maria has already won everything. She never expected to reach the final of Wimbledon at 17 years old and now she has, her ranking will be much higher. To those people who dislike Maria, at least congratulate her because she reached the finals.

Oh please that's loser talk. Being happy with just making it to the final is a recipe for disaster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts