Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet she doesn't know that Black Latinos are Marginalized in all Latin America and the so-called white Latinos have done all in their power to inculcate the white European culture and denigrate the Black culture
a common characteristic of inferiority complex to their european masters.
If anyone thinks this is unfair, would you please name any black event,
anchor or shows in Telemundo , Univision, telefutura etc.

Her token appearance in a latino event and current associations underscore the theories of world class tennis players and black athletes being major ignoramuses , dummies or sellouts .

Have nothing against latinos and couldn't careless about them but the truth even though bitter must be spoken and known by those with any iota of identity.

Don't just hurl insults like most little minds do but anyone with any evidence to the contrary , please bring it on.

· Registered
17,877 Posts
hmmm... that's interesting you say that.

at least there's been a president of African or Asian descent or a FEMALE president in latin america while the u.s. still keeps the status quo in tact. now who's really marginalized?

Reactions: kyk710 and vs1

· Registered
18,035 Posts
hey , as a latin guy i think Venus attending the Lating Grammys is wonderful. She is so famous arond the world and I am sure everyone there felt privileged she was there.

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,157 Posts
isn't this a non-tennis thread...??? :confused:

· Read Only
15,328 Posts
As an honorary Latino, I would like to stress that my decision to attend the forthcoming Eskimo Grammies has nothing to do with any sort of cultural bias, it is simply because I have a torn stomach muscle, and unable to do my dayjob, I've been having the occasional night out. Is that alright with everyone, or should I sit at home on my own?

· Registered
6,762 Posts
:lol:

· Registered
1,050 Posts
What the hell is this now? The girl cant attend an entertainment show because black latinos are marginalised.
She should not play tennis because it is still a white sport, and black people face all sorts of difficulties!

Heck she should not do business with corporate America because because major positions of business are still held by man.

She should not even think of entering into a business agreement with them because black people still face hardships in progressing to the highest echelons of business.

She should not even consider herself American, becasue America has a long way off if ever, in having a black president.

SHAME ON YOU. CANT BLACK PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES WITHOUT PLAYING UP TO YOUR STUPID SILLY GAMES JUST SO YOU WONT CALL HER A SELL OUT OR IGNORANT?

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

SHE HAD FUN WHILE YOU SAT CONTEMPLATING NONSENSE TO WRITE!

· Banned
635 Posts
oddkayla said:
What the hell is this now? The girl cant attend an entertainment show because black latinos are marginalised.
She should not play tennis because it is still a white sport, and black people face all sorts of difficulties!

Heck she should not do business with corporate America because because major positions of business are still held by man.

She should not even think of entering into a business agreement with them because black people still face hardships in progressing to the highest echelons of business.

She should not even consider herself American, becasue America has a long way off if ever, in having a black president.

SHAME ON YOU. CANT BLACK PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES WITHOUT PLAYING UP TO YOUR STUPID SILLY GAMES JUST SO YOU WONT CALL HER A SELL OUT OR IGNORANT?

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

You're all racists!

Why am I posting in this thread with latinos, who hate white people?

Why am I posting on a board with a green background?

I feel so unloved by you HATE-FILLED RACISTS!

· Registered
10,975 Posts
what cari said

· Premium Member
7,514 Posts
Ukari said:
I bet she doesn't know that Black Latinos are Marginalized in all Latin America and the so-called white Latinos have done all in their power to inculcate the white European culture and denigrate the Black culture
a common characteristic of inferiority complex to their european masters.
If anyone thinks this is unfair, would you please name any black event,
anchor or shows in Telemundo , Univision, telefutura etc.

Her token appearance in a latino event and current associations underscore the theories of world class tennis players and black athletes being major ignoramuses , dummies or sellouts .

Have nothing against latinos and couldn't careless about them but the truth even though bitter must be spoken and known by those with any iota of identity.

Don't just hurl insults like most little minds do but anyone with any evidence to the contrary , please bring it on.
Was Venus trotted out with a diamond-studded choker around her neck?? If not, then it's denigrating for you to assume that she is ignorant of the politics in Latino countries and the legacy of denigration to people of native and African descent.
I would think that it would be a positive thing for African latinos to see someone who looks like them. Perhaps it's a first small step toward some parity. Although, as Cari stated in her earlier post, why should Latin America surpass the US in terms of race relations?? It's all bad and Venus is what she is, a superstar multi-talented tennis player and athlete and she went because she wanted to go. If you were going to hold her to that standard, then you should have been outraged at the Laureus awards sponsored in France due to the French and their history of slave trading in the Caribbean (Haiti, French Guyana, etc.). So, lighten up, who wouldn't want to get all dressed up and go out for a night on the town??

· Registered
18,035 Posts
JonBcn said:
Actually, I've thought about it, and you were right. I'd be deeply ashamed of attending any awards ceremony that gives David Bisbal 'Best New Artist' :eek:

indeed, bisbal is so cute but his music is bad.

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,823 Posts
Shame on your parents for making such a fucking idiot that can't see anything beyond the race barrier :rolleyes:. Shame on you for trying to decide what a grown woman can and can't do :rolleyes:. If she wants to go, who the fuck are you to come down on her? Not everyone is as small minded as you (not even worms) :fiery:.

· Registered
2,156 Posts
oddkayla said:

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

Hey, you have become my favourite poster. The author of this thread wouldnt know a sellout, even if it bites him on the ass. What utter nonsense!

· Registered
6,762 Posts
oddkayla said:

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

Bravo! though I feel the best response is just to ignore the ignorant.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.