Who will win??? ;)

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Serena. 2 sets.

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
This is THE time for Momo to back all the talking she has done in the past regarding the sisters losing their aura and stuff.....PROVE it now Momo. Can you?!

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
If Serena can dismantle Jennifer, an opponent she has had trouble beating, I won't be surprised if Serena wins one set 6-0.

·
49,001 Posts
If you have half a brain, you'll undoubtedly make the right decision.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,371 Posts
I hope it's gonna be Amelie...but if Serena plays the way she did today...:rolleyes:
Anyway...
ALLEZ AMELIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
600 Posts
bandabou said:
This is THE time for Momo to back all the talking she has done in the past regarding the sisters losing their aura and stuff.....PROVE it now Momo. Can you?!
She said that but she did not say it would last forever man....and now it seems that the real Serena is back.

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
jlamire said:
She said that but she did not say it would last forever man....and now it seems that the real Serena is back.
She just said at THIS tournament, so it wasn´t THAT long ago...

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
She didn't say Serena couldn't play, just that players feel like they have more hope walking on to the court.

Back on topic, Momo's got one heck of an uphill battle ahead of her.

Reactions: ~ The Leopard ~

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The winner of this match just needs to win Wimbledon for me.

It's too unpredictable ...
If Mauresmo has mental problems (again), an easy one for Serena.
If Serena is in form like she was today, Serena in 2 easy sets.
If Serena is out of form like she was against Jenn at RG, Mauresmo in 3.
If Mauresmo is on top of her game and Serena not that good, Mauresmo in 3 tight sets.

Don't forget that Serena seemed unstopable at RG 2003 when she destroyed Amelie but lost to Justine the round after ... She destroyed Justine in the semis last year, but played really bad in the beginning of the final. A killer Serena is not always a good sign.

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
Oh please let it be Amelie :hearts:.

Still, judging from what I saw of their matches today, it's Serena all the way :cool:.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Siva said:
Mauresmo in 3 :tape:
:tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
griffin said:
She didn't say Serena couldn't play, just that players feel like they have more hope walking on to the court.

Back on topic, Momo's got one heck of an uphill battle ahead of her.

The theory keeps changing...first it was they are boring, but they aren´t...now the aura is gone, but they still can play?!

whatever the case....she thinks they are beatable or Serena in this case?! Then prove it tomorrow... I´m sure Serena would love to have some chit chat about the matter with Momo on the court tomorrow.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Even though I'd love Amelie to do it. I'm not feeling too good about her right now. I mean she got herself dragged into a third set by Suarez after giving her a bagel in the first one. With Momo, it always boils down to nerves. And from what I've seen so far she lost hers for a while in nearly all her matches of the tournament. The kind of thing you just can't afford to do opposite a rolling Serena

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Paola took her to three sets? not a good sign that...:eek:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Amelié in 3!! s'il vuos plait

Reactions: hollywood7172

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I don't see why Momo wll suffer any mental problems, she only suffers them either when she is playing a player she is expected to beat or at RG.

She is the underdog in the match so has nothing to lose, no one can criticise her if she does lose cause she reached the SF's like expected.

Serena hasn't been tested yet this tourney so maybe Momo can take advantage of that.

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
Momo would have looked better if she didn´t lose that set against Paola....you shouldn´t lose a set to Paola on grass if you wanna be considered a serious contender at Wimbledon.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts