·
Premium Member
181,943 Posts
Nastya :( :sad: way too many UE's :( :sad:

·
Premium Member
27,416 Posts
First final since Linz... FINALLY!
Her toss was all over the place today, but her overall game was quite good, and she will win this tournament if she continues to play like that, and crush Vera just like she did in Linz!
Pavliuchenkova is a great player, Ana was just too good for her!

·
Registered
11,506 Posts
Great job Ana! :banana: back into the final where she belongs :rocker2:

This is the 3rd match I've seen of Pavlyuchenkova and she still hasn't impressed me :shrug:

·
Registered
917 Posts
No opposition for Ana in this tournament.

Now take the title.

The Serbs are always great against the Russians in the finals.

·
Registered
32,974 Posts
Go Bepa :banana:

Nastya :sad::eek: Not her best day :hug:

Ana..............Congrats :unsure:

·
Registered
29,563 Posts
Lots of Junior mistakes from Nastya :smash: and she approached the match wrong. Oh well, top 30 :D

Congrats Ana

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
Ana :woohoo: Now win the final ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Well done, Ana! :D Never in doubt. FH is back. :hearts:
Congrats to Nastya on a great tournament, but there's a lot of work that needs to be done before she's a complete player. She's absolutely clueless about how to return (Ana was never broken, something that hasn't happened since I can't remember when, and it's not as though she was serving that well). Her game alone is too weak to challenge top players (Jelena and Aga aren't playing like ones lately). Look what Venus did to her in Dubai and Ana here without even playing well. Her BH is a beauty, but her FH side stinks... And last and the least... pink & yellow fingernails... Nastya, say it ain't so. :lol:
That all being said she's set to reach top20 at least this year with the current state of WTA where 80% of players are slumping.
All I want is :armed: :armed: :armed: and take your $$$! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
A very positive match for Ana. She didn't have her serve broken despite the wayward ball toss, and was able to come up with the winners when needed.

Good luck against Vera. Defend that title!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts