Tennis Forum banner

821 - 826 of 826 Posts

·
Registered
39,971 Posts

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
I don't know how many of you know of Peter Nygard, but he is a fashion icon here in the Great White North, worth almost a $Billion... and, as it now seems to be coming to light, a sex trafficker and rapist, much like Epstein.

Peter Nygard steps down following FBI raid at Nygard fashion house

Peter Nygard

Peter Nygard arrives at the 24th Night of 100 Stars Oscars Viewing Gala at The Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., on March 2, 2014. (THE CANADIAN PRESS/AP, Invision - Annie I. Bang)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I just watched this today and am aghast at what these survivors had to endure. Maggie Nicholls (Athlete A), one of many gymnasts who reported the Dr Nassar, the abuser was consequently blocked from a place on the 2016 Olympic team. I'm heartened that she is able to continue her love of the sport in a different setting. I have much admiration for her and other survivors.

It's sickening how people in positions of power allowed these crimes to be covered up and continue to happen. Nassar is a piece of garbage but Steve Penny and others who knew of the crimes and protected this man deserve to rot in hell with him. Scary thing is, the film mentioned that there are many coaches just as bad as Nassar. Will those molesters be brought to justice as well?

821 - 826 of 826 Posts