Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get the final results (not the ESPN one).

This is for WOMEN, not just sportswomen.

I don't know the positions but I do know that tennis had 5 girls in the top 100!

Anna Kournikova
Martina Hingis
Venus Williams
Serena Williams
Jelena Dokic

Anyone else?

All the girls above are beautiful!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think on the tennis players in the comp, they finished like:

1 - Kournikova
2 - Dokic
3 - Hingis
4 - V Williams
5 - S Williams

I wish Jelena did more photo shoots and modelling etc, she is stunning but as she's said, she's first a tennis player and everything else comes second.

Where was Jana Kandarr? She is stunning!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Cool! Venus and Serena are both in! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,944 Posts
I don't understand why Hingis is voted as sexy. No offence, don't get mad, it's just an opinion and actually I don't care about the looks of tennisplayers, but I've never understood what's beautiful about Hingis. She has the most awful smile I've ever seen on the tenniscourt, it's like she's laughing at her opponents all the time, it's a why-am-I-wasting-my-time-on-you smile. Her hair begins at the top of her head. The rest is ok, but I would never say she is sexy. Please, don't get mad, I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who thinks about her looks that way.

Despite all that, she's a fantastic tennisplayer and I like her game a lot (she's not one of my favs, though)

And as I said, I don't care about looks. (One of my favs is Justine and she isn't a real beauty, IMO)

I was just wondering who shares this opinion with me.

:) :angel: :wavey:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I understand your point, and I am not replying to your opinion in a negative way. After all, everyone is entitled to their own, right? So here is mine...Justine Henin is my absolute fav! Sure she is not drop dead gorgous, but she is attractive. I am not just saying this b/c she is my fav either. Every one of the girls on tour have their own qualites about them that are beautiful.....that is my opinion. :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
tfannis, I think most of the people will agree with you on this..
In my opinion, Martina isn't sexy at all...I know lots of girls who are lots more sexy then her.

I don't like Marti's face..that's all..

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Sexiest Women of 2001 competition

tfannis, Everybody has the right to his or her own opinion and you have expressed yours and now I shall express mine...MARTINA HINGIS!!:hearts: :hearts: Now, while you do criticize Martina's hairline...you choose to use as your avatar a shot of "hairless" Agassi....double standards I guess???:rolleyes:

barmaid:wavey:

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,944 Posts
Re: Sexiest Women of 2001 competition

barmaid said:
tfannis, Everybody has the right to his or her own opinion and you have expressed yours and now I shall express mine...MARTINA HINGIS!!:hearts: :hearts: Now, while you do criticize Martina's hairline...you choose to use as your avatar a shot of "hairless" Agassi....double standards I guess???:rolleyes:

barmaid:wavey:
Well, I do believe Andre is a man, that makes a bit of a difference.

I like men with shaved heads, you see. Can't say the same thing about women.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I agree tfannis, I don't think Martina is a real beauty.

But well people have different opinions, and from what I read on this board, a lot of people think Martina's gorgeous.

In my opinion Jelena is the best looking from these five girls ILUVJELENA mentioned.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Now, this thread wasn't made to say who's NOT sexy huh? ;)
Congrats to all the girls!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: But then again.. their beauty isn't the reason why I watch tennis...

·
Registered
503 Posts
how could you forget BARBARA SCHETT? i FIND HER REAL SEXY.
CIAO:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Guys! This is a thread to congratulate the girls on their beauty and talent! ;)

Here are some pics of the tennis girls who made the list:

Martina Hingis:

Venus Williams:

Serena Williams:

Anna Kournikova:

Jelena Dokic:

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
I think Martina's smile is one of her best qualities. And her hair does look pulled back a bit but It's only like that because of the ponytail hse has.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I think Martina has a nice figure but not a sexy one and I don't find her face to be pretty at all. I guess its a matter of taste. :)

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I miss JANA KANDARR ,BARBARA SCHETT and DANIELA HANTUCHOVA...

These 3 ones are very sexy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts