Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
She thinks that those with TUEs are more dopped than those using traditional doping. Interesting.
I didn’t read it and if she did say that no shit she’s gonna say that because she was caught with steroids and pretended she was pregnant to try and unsuccessfully get away with it.

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Daily RATs and weekly PCR in 2021, compulsory jabs in 2022. Baldal is so happy he gets to keep his TUEs.

Just get jabbed Novak. At least you have 3 more slams this year.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
I know fake certificates are in circulation if you have the money to pay for it. I know many people in Canada and US who have made arrangements if they go for vaccine on the children.

Reactions: Perun and Halepian

·
Registered
14,293 Posts

I was randomly recommended this thread when reading a completely unrelated one and suddenly Sesil makes the news again. :spitrofl:
Did she finally do it again and get the baby?

Reactions: Halepian

·
Registered
44,721 Posts
Now that’s a thunderous return…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,841 Posts
I mean it seems like a pretty honest fair account of how things work 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t think she’s lying simply because she has dopped and been banned. She tried to cheat the system so she must know the system. You don’t just dope and hope for the best- usually you do ground work and if you can get away with it you do- and If you get caught and banned- I would imagine you deeply investigate the system and figure out how.

Just my two cents. I think it’s a decent read

·
x
34,565 Posts
"He follows the rules" - letter from Minister to Tiley "people who contracted COVID-19 within the past six months, and have not received an approved/recognised vaccine are not considered fully vaccinated" + Serbian law which states something about isolating when tested positive.

What rules?

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Wow, terrific read. Bravo, Sesil!

Of course people here miss the main point. It's not about who filled Djokovic's documents but making a devil out of a person for purely political reasons.
Anyone read all that ?
I already barely read so I'm not going to change that for Sesil Karatancheva of all people.
Actually it's a very good and well-summarized read. But if you've already taken a side and you're biased, no point in reading anything at all, you can just sit and lie on the couch till eternity.

Reactions: Aaron.

·
Registered
153 Posts
And if they all died of one single natural cause, we'd shut down the planet until we solved that, too.

Please get some perspective. Whataboutism is a fallacious argument.
6 millions? Much more people died from cigarretes and nothing has been done about that. Why aren't they completely banned? 6 out od 250, it's 2,5%. I can bet at least 5-10% died from pulmonary related problems, yet the main sources od pullution are still around. These covid restrictions are becoming ridiculous at this point, form of repression.

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Call her doper or whatever you want, but she is right and you don't have logic arguments to contradict her that's why you insult her or maybe you can set her fire like in the Middle Ages, after all she is defending an unvaccinated person...

·
Registered
118,025 Posts
Its a good look at it, but we all know this is politics. That they would try to deport him after a judge said he did everything correctly should make it clear to everyone it is politics
But he KNEW that! He knew they had long lockdowns and Barty just going home made the YEC almost impossible. So he took the risk that he would be stuck in the middle of politics and there it is
Good read from Sesil. She should write about her career, she was a talent, huge backhand at 14

Reactions: FERLKE
21 - 40 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.