Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have somebody installed computers with internet access in a mental hospital?

or is the hot weather affecting people's mind?

There are always fights in this board, God knows I fight to a lot of people but as much I can fight and I might dislike what they say, they are still normal people (only that they are wrong for not agreeing with me :p )

The fights have been repetitive and tiresome but at least related to certain recent success (eg Justine's hand) and also I get annoyed, I can understand certain fans getting worked out about their favourites.

But in the last few days, we have seen a bunch of posters (or maybe someone with multiple personalities) whose only purpose is to stirr trouble, they don't even care about tennis or anything, they are just having "fun" getting people worked out.

and what's that bullshit about Steffi and Monica? again, will that argument ever end? and a poster that just signed up with a user name referring to the stabbing, with the obvious and only purpose of causing trouble.

How do that people have fun by working out other people on an internet message board is beyond me. The spend a lot of time and energy doing it and I think it's rather sad.

I know I don't always do what I preach but seriously, those posters should be ignored, the worst punishment for them is to be ignored, because they are attention seekers with no life and can only have fun by upsetting other from the security of their home (or jail).

I don't need to name them, you know who they are.

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
Obviously, a "name" like that itself raised a red flag, quite properly. (There's even a thread now in Bug & Error about names that may be "ova the line"). BTW, Fingon, I posted in the thread about Juju's match yesterday not long after you did about my not liking that (very inappropriate!) joke about her. :p

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Well oppisite opinion's are needed to have discussions but it's getting way out of hand the last weeks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Everyone knows how to argue, but not everyone knows how to debate. One thing that I have always felt, is that a lot of these posters who do what Fingon mentioned are children. Too many children today are unsupervised, and let's face it, you don't know who you are talking to over the net.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.