Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!!!!!!! The time has come for us to have to have our own awards for the loyal fans in our home/forum!!!!

The awards will take place on completion of the YEC (to coincide with the end of the season). We have no select categories yet, so what we will do is allow everyone to choose a category and post it in this thread :)

Some categories will include Long Service Award, Biggest Serena Stan, Most Vocal Fan etc....

So plz support our awards!! It's a way of supporting each other and having a good time amongst each other!! Nominations will be sent by PM to me or Sir Stefwhit (when he agrees to this lol) at the proposed time :) The specific prizes have not been determined but any ideas can also be put forward!! :)

Here we go!!!! Serena fans unite (damn that's cheesy :tape: ) :lol:

PLZ NOTE!!! THESE AWARDS ARE OPENED ONLY TO THOSE WHO REGULARLY POST IN OUR FORUM, NOT THE ONES WHO HAVE SAID THEY CAN'T BE ARSED TO FIND THE FORUM OF THEIR FAVE!!! THE AWARDS ARE ONLY FOR DEDICATED SERENA FANS, NOT BANDWAGGON PEOPLE!! THANKS :) I WILL POST ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES LATER :)

could this be made a sticky plz :) thanks

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
I've been waiting a long time for something like this. I'm going to brainstorm because this will be fun :bounce:

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yay 1 supporter!!! :sobbing:

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes you can :lol:

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oui oui :D

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Kewl beans, I'm all in! This will be like the continuation of the Royal Court Awards, but this time it's just for the few select hard core Serena fans.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
PLZ NOTE!!! THESE AWARDS ARE OPENED ONLY TO THOSE WHO REGULARLY POST IN OUR FORUM, NOT THE ONES WHO HAVE SAID THEY CAN'T BE ARSED TO FIND THE FORUM OF THEIR FAVE!!! THE AWARDS ARE ONLY FOR DEDICATED SERENA FANS, NOT BANDWAGGON PEOPLE!! THANKS :) I WILL POST ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES LATER :)
I especially like that part. In addition to these awards, which by the way is a great idea, we should also have our own version of the Royal Club, but make it a lot more exclusive and only for Serena's hardcore fanatics.

How about, "Serena's Inner Circle" ? And the Inner Circle would be made up of the regulars who post here- maybe we start with 20 of us or so. We could include a tag line in our signature. And unlike the Royal Court, in order to be a member an existing member has to first nominate you then any other member must second the nomination to make it official.

First things first... awards...lol I'll try to think up some categories to include.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
I'm a little verklempt :worship:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
i guess i should have posted more to be considered a die hard fan..I PROMISE I AM ONE! lol

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stefwhit...you are ineligible because you like rafa :ras:

and in order to receive your award you must denounce all other faves and love serena ana and fed only :angel:

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I especially like that part. In addition to these awards, which by the way is a great idea, we should also have our own version of the Royal Club, but make it a lot more exclusive and only for Serena's hardcore fanatics.

How about, "Serena's Inner Circle" ? And the Inner Circle would be made up of the regulars who post here- maybe we start with 20 of us or so. We could include a tag line in our signature. And unlike the Royal Court, in order to be a member an existing member has to first nominate you then any other member must second the nomination to make it official.

First things first... awards...lol I'll try to think up some categories to include.
:rolls: i think i've put your brain in motion :rolls: but loving the idea

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
:woohoo: Loving all of this. :hearts:

·
Banned
9,423 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
we should give an awards for the most Beyoncé/Serena stan :angel: