Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if that German guy, the one who apparently fell in love with her last year in Berlin and then stalked her thereafter up through the U.S. Open before being sent back to Germany, is still stalking her? Or has he gone away? Do you think it has anything to do with Serena not playing in Berlin this year?

I read he came from a nice family. Maybe they got him the help he needs.

Any news?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Super Daniela put him in his place. She continues to be the savior of the WTA Tour. Fly Dani, fly.

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think stalkers have come from a lot of countries.

I also think more players have had stalker problems that has been publicized, whether it be the ones who want to marry them, or the ones who want to murder them.

I know stalkers are not totally sane, but, you have to think, has any celebrity or tennis player actually even fallen for a stalker and run off with them? Like Martina Hingis is going to run off with that guy, more than twice her age with no common interests? It would have to dawn on them after awhile that following them around and making fools of themselves does not get any results. It never has, so why continue?

Anyway, Neely and I have had our share of stalkers, but none has been dangerous. My stalkers are better looking, by the way.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
The guy I thin your talking about had a restraing order put on him from seeing Serena. He was cautioned at Wimby, but in the US the rules are slightly diffrent.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
monicAnna said:
no offense at all to germans, but why are germans such freaks when it comes to tennis players :eek:
I know but I think it's just coincidence that those two freaks are both German. I have nothing against Steffi and Boris though really.

And BAD JOKE I know... hehehe... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
The restraining order can only be used in the U.S. because the NY court does not have jurisdiction over the entire world. I seriously doubt Stromeyer is the reason Serena pulled out of Berlin. Serena's not the type to let someone control her like that; she lives her life no matter what's going on in the world. I think she has either a tv/movie role to prepare for or a photo shoot to do besides resting/practice. She'll be back with a vengeance, real soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts