:drool:

Gladiator List.(Stated your occupation during rome :hatoff:

General: RenaNizer
Bounty Hunter: The Bounty Hunter
:hearts:
ANARENA (Kimmy) : Pastor and calmer downer :hearts:
doni1212 (Doni) : - The God Mother :hearts:
BlameSerena (Elisse) : The Positive Thought Technician :hearts:
reetard (Brad) : Royal steward and guardian of the Local Roman McDonald's cheese burger department. :hearts:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The Bounty Hunter: Bounty Hunter :hatoff:

·
Rena's Army
35,196 Posts
Pastor and calmer downer: Kimmy

you know you all will need it :lol:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Reee! I'm so pumped up for this.

LOL at your names...pastor, general, and make em cry...

BLAMESERENA: The Positive Thoughts Technician for OPTIMISM AND OPPORTUNITY when times get tough! (RenaNizer, you have to use the entire title. Thanks :))

GOOOOOOOOOO SERENA! BRING HOME THE TROPHY AND THE MULLAH!

·
Rena's Army
35,196 Posts
damn that's a long title :spit:

but doni's makes me :haha: doni makes certain fans of a certain serb cry :rolls:

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
one week away :inlove:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Go Rena!:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Is Anyone going? I am :) but i asked before but no one helped lol, what day will she play? and do they normally put the big stars on at night because i cannot remember! And i need to buy my ticket but i have no idea what day to buy!

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
Is Anyone going? I am :) but i asked before but no one helped lol, what day will she play? and do they normally put the big stars on at night because i cannot remember! And i need to buy my ticket but i have no idea what day to buy!
I checked the website and the schedule/draw isn't out yet unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Good luck to Serena in Rome!

Just been into Planet Venus and saw their French Open thread (we should get one too!) and without wanting to cause fanbase friction - the attitudes of some Venus fans towards Serena is ridiculous.

Comments such as Venus needs an RG when 'lesser claycourters' like Serena, Pierce etc. have it...Did they not notice how superior Serena played on clay that year and her better movement on the surface or how her groundstrokes are much better technically for that surface?

Another gem was that Venus has gone back to her old tactic of testing Serenas movement by moving her around like she did in 02-03. What? Serena took it to Venus and dominated her back then.

I just get the impression that alot of Venus fans presume she is the better player and put alot of her losses down to Serena being her younger sister and some kind of mental block.

Serena is better period. Her groundstroke technique is better, she's stronger mentally, more consistent, uses tactics/angles, has a better serve which is >> than better movement and volleys.

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
We should do like we always do and wait till the warm-ups are over before we start a French Open thread.
And some of the Venus fans can be bitter and jealous. Not all of them of course, but it's still annoying as hell...

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Good luck to Serena in Rome!

Just been into Planet Venus
Are you feeling okay? You went over there and didn't come down with swine flu? :lol:

Good luck to Serena in Rome and good luck period. I've been following her on that Twitter and she seems in high spirits.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Serena in Rome is 1/4 Rena:eek:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Serena is going to win the French Open. I'll keep saying it till the very end.

Ann...................................................

1 - 20 of 203 Posts