·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with her quarter-final finish, will she be top 10 before Roland Garros?:help:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Yes, she will be ranked#9 and seeded #8. ;)

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
Yes, she will be ranked#9 and seeded #8. ;)
why will she be seeded 8? hingis will drop out of the top 10 this week so there isd no player ahead of her thats pulledc out of RG or is there and i dont know please help me im confused now!?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
why will she be seeded 8? hingis will drop out of the top 10 this week so there isd no player ahead of her thats pulledc out of RG or is there and i dont know please help me im confused now!?
Hingis' Rome points from last year are already out of her 17 best results. The French Open draw will be released next Friday, so the rankings that come out this Sunday will be used for the seeding process.

Edit: Martina will fall out of the top 10 after Roland Garros. However, if the stars line up just right, Martina might just remain in the top 10 for another couple of weeks.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
Hingis' Rome points from last year are already out of her 17 best results. The French Open draw will be released next Friday, so the rankings that come out this Sunday will be used for the seeding process.
but i heard hingis will fall out of the top 10 this week well we will see on monday why have they already come off?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Jeяonimo;10752975 said:
:) Why so many serena threads?
Nobody polarises this board like serena does, we have a thread for everything abouyt her, her tennis, her hair, her ass, her boobs, you name it and it is thread worthy!!
Think about it, nobody would dream of starting a thread about justine's hair, or Jankovic's body or Vaidisova's behind etc

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
:yeah: Glad she will be a top 8 seed!!!!! What an improvement since January when she was unseeded!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts