Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Not surprised. He's her biggest fan - wasn't he the one jumping around in the crowd @ the YEC in 2004? I bet that's where they first met each other.

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
Again.....Ladies and Gentlemen.....meet Will & Grace.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Jackie lived close-by too, no? There friends for a long time. But then I see them hanging around so much, and that pic where Serena was looking at him like "my baby". That look spoke volumes. I hope Serena doesn't go around saying she is single.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
He really does seem to like her alot and support her.
I think I underestimated the boy.
I didn't think he could handle all of what Serena brings to the table but maybe he's bringing something to that table as well. :hehehe:

·
Rena's Army
35,201 Posts
hope he treats you right Serena!! all girls need to have a good man :D

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
^^ ENTERS JACK!!!

J/K Pure...:kiss: but stop hating...Serena saw him first...:lol:
LOL!!!!! Nah, not hating. My calling someone gay is certainly not hating. She might be able to do with JHHardenne couldn't.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
LOL!!!!! Nah, not hating. My calling someone gay is certainly not hating. She might be able to do with JHHardenne couldn't.
Well you know if there was any hint of him being gay, Mediatakeout would have made that the story instead of this.
He looks like he's been intimate with Serena and it looks like that intimacy has been on the very good side from Serena's look.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
the first guy doesnt look like jackie long.
anyway , good for rena

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
um hello, the 2nd pic is of Jackie but the other three with the guy with the hat is not Jackie....he doesn't even have a mustache. :lol:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
The photos look photoshopped to me.

The photo is not photoshopped. I saw them on Jackie's Myspace page since Friday. That's the outfit both of them were wearing when they did the Mike and Juliet show in New York.That picture was taken in the car they were travelling in.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
The captions to the pictures on his myspace are so cute :hearts:

"IN NY..ME AND MY BABY JUST HAVIN A GOOD TIME"
"I KNOW I SAID THE SAME THING..WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER..THANKS"

:awww:

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
um hello, the 2nd pic is of Jackie but the other three with the guy with the hat is not Jackie....he doesn't even have a mustache. :lol:
Scratch that, the first guy is different. But how many times do I have to say that camera's take pictures at 1/60th of a sec (usually much less time than this) a quick peck taken at the right time will look like a romantic kiss...factor in these people have cameras that take bursts of shots, ie 20 shots continuously, these pictures don't say much.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts