Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about Serena's face during the match with Amelie?? Jesus she looked like she was ready to kill!! Which she did thoroughly...

But I had to watch the match with no sound, so I wasnt sure if the crowd were being horrible to Serena, Serena was giving Mauresmo the FILTHIEST looks throughout the match and I was wondering if the crowd were being really horrible and nasty to Serena??? I had to put the 'come to close and Ill slap you' looks from Serena down to the crowd being really awful, or was Serena just trying the old 'out-psyche' routing on Amelie???

·
Registered
829 Posts
The crowd was OK. Of course they cheered when Mauresmo scored (how little of that we saw) but no, they weren't jeering or being disrespectful to Serena. Most of the match, it was quiet. And they did cheer Serena after she won. That face was probably her game face, after that she seemed quite pleased and was smiling.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Penne1 said:
To much testosterone on that court....
Good one! :D

You should join the "Humor for Idiots" Club :D

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Penne,
Welcome to my ignore list. Tell oo0oo "hi" for me, will ya'.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
TenniSta said:
Serena = EVIL! She had a great Killer Instinct against Amelie!
Serena was throwing some daggers with her eyes on that court! Gotta love her! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
lol, she was so determined that her face was just scaring a lot of people including Chris Fowler. The way she grabbed and threw her towel at the changeover after going up 3-0 in the first would have made you think she was 3-0 down, lol :eek:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Penne1 said:
To much testosterone on that court....
sexist wretch, as if women can't have a game face or be pissed or whatever as if its a male trait, well it isn't. I hope you drown in your testosterone.

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
It's her "turned up a notch, it's the QF's of a grand slam and I'm going for my 5th consecutive major, and anyone who has a problem with that will be murdered on court beeyaaatttch!" look. :p

;)

Reactions: vs1

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
M_pIeRcE14 said:
lol, she was so determined that her face was just scaring a lot of people including Chris Fowler. The way she grabbed and threw her towel at the changeover after going up 3-0 in the first would have made you think she was 3-0 down, lol :eek:

Thats exactly right!! She sort of threw the raquet down, grabbed the towel in a huff!! Thats the moment when I thought the crowd were being typically French....(horrible)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
omg :s

·
Registered
53 Posts
You like the face today? Wait until thurs. Justin H-H basically told her to "bring it" :kiss: Its going to be the bomb! Hmm, what illness can I come up with for Thursday? Must see TV!! :wavey:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts