Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
I would say its around 10% - the 90% is the will and heart to be on top and win again.

·
Registered
12,081 Posts
I think it's helped her returns. But gosh, I hate the sound it produces :lol:

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
A lot! "Painting and customizing" theories aside, an oversized racquet is stupid for someone like Serena or Venus.

It was time for a change.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
she's soo much consistent now..but i think her mind is on tennis now, so that's a big factor as well. plus she's at a stage that she can't rely just on athletic abilities...now she thinks more and better.

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
The header made me think for a minute that Serena was going through "the change", and I swear my immediate reaction was, "Dear God, isn't she far too young to be going through menopause?"

·
Registered
869 Posts
Less power all the time. She still hits hard, (DUH...) but i think it kinda took away from some of the extra power she had, now she hits with just some of the CRAZIEST angles. On both sides too, thats what is crazy.. Everyone says her week side is her forehand, but when there was a poll for best forehand on tour she one it in a blow out. =P She really just has the best groundstrokes on tour I think.. and I think she could use almost any racket if she had a week to warm up on it.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts