Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 380 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
84,910 Posts
Alexis :hearts:

We came up.

These are some of the boys who had my back since we were nobodies on the cafeteria of elementary school and keep me grounded all the way up.

Soon they'll be uncles (and a grandpa).

·
Registered
84,910 Posts
The upcoming September issue of Vogue. Shot by Mario Testino.
She looks toward Ohanian, who is blending smoothies in the Vitamix. “I know he’ll be great.”
“It’s funny that you say that,” he answers, “because that’s exactly how I feel about you.”
Touching. :hearts:

·
Registered
84,910 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does anyone know how I could get the last Stellar Magazine starring Serena on the cover? I looked for it but I didn´t manage to get it... I think it is only published in Australia...

·
Registered
53,487 Posts

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
With the bag she designed for the Purple Purse campaign:

As others have said, her face is once again slender, she has her ankles back :lol: IS she nursing if you know Arsenic?, hence the big boobies ;) NewMamaRena looks to be in pretty good shape after having had AO Jr. :worship:

No matter when she comes back, she'll of course have all of our support. I REALLY hope she can stay health, because I'd dearly love to see her holding a singles slam trophy in one arm and AO Jr. in the other :inlove:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
As others have said, her face is once again slender, she has her ankles back :lol: IS she nursing if you know Arsenic?, hence the big boobies ;) NewMamaRena looks to be in pretty good shape after having had AO Jr. :worship:

No matter when she comes back, she'll of course have all of our support. I REALLY hope she can stay health, because I'd dearly love to see her holding a singles slam trophy in one arm and AO Jr. in the other :inlove:
Yes she is - she posted a pic of Olympia being breastfed earlier today. Will help keep her trim!

361 - 380 of 417 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.