Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serena has withdrawn from next week's Proximus Diamond games. Her place has been taken by GOLD EXEMPT player Tatiana Golovin. The tournament features 7 of 10 top 10 players, more than Miami 2005.

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Tati's whoring up 5 tournaments in less than 2 months time. :banana:

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Serena, this is turning into 2005 (-the slam) all over again. :mad:

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
V-lix said:
Tati's whoring up 5 tournaments in less than 2 months time. :banana:
lets hope she doesn't keep it up now that shes 18. we should be happy shes in the semis of Paris though!

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
Serena OBviously doesnt care about her tennis anymore :sad:

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
I'm sure Serena cares about her tennis.

If she was playing and isn't injured she would be going home very very dissapointed if she didnt win the title.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
she'll roar back. she just needs time.

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
allez Tati

·
Banned
1,187 Posts
VenusSerenaRocks said:
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Serena, this is turning into 2005 (-the slam) all over again. :mad:
She is starting to get on my bad side :fiery: I am lsoing a whole lot of respect for her right now.. She is hurting her self and she doesn't even know it. Every week "I need more time" She has been saying this since last year Amelia Islan! :tape: :mad:

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
SloKid said:
Come on, honestly, is anyone really surprised by this?
Lol yeah, wasn't this expected from the start when they said both Williamses would play :eek: :lol:

·
5,032 Posts
:rolleyes:

Pulling out because your *not in shape* is a crap reason. If my faves pulled out for a similar reason I'd be annoyed and Serena has been in bad shape for nearly a year now and still played tournaments.

She keeps going on about training and working yet we only see her with celebs or doing interviews and not going near a tennis court.

At this rate she's not going to play again till the French Open. She'll say she's fit, playing like the #1 and whoever beats her *No player can win a slam in her shape* she'll say that she was the only player in the draw who could do that.

Serena can still win slams but she's deluded if she thinks she can the easy way by not doing anything. Train...Or retire from tennis.

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
RPH said:
:rolleyes:

Pulling out because your *not in shape* is a crap reason. If my faves pulled out for a similar reason I'd be annoyed and Serena has been in bad shape for nearly a year now and still played tournaments.

She keeps going on about training and working yet we only see her with celebs or doing interviews and not going near a tennis court.

At this rate she's not going to play again till the French Open. She'll say she's fit, playing like the #1 and whoever beats her *No player can win a slam in her shape* she'll say that she was the only player in the draw who could do that.

Serena can still win slams but she's deluded if she thinks she can the easy way by not doing anything. Train...Or retire from tennis.
Excuse me, I don't you or anyone else should be talking about her training or practices. No one here knows if Serena has been practicing or not.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts