Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from Gaz site:

Serena Williams souffre d'une gastro-entérite depuis quelques jours. Elle est venue s'expliquer sur le court en parlant français et a expliqué les raisons de son forfait.

get well soon Serena :wavey:

ALLEZ TATI!!! :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,277 Posts
Wow, Tati's Voodoo is working! Weldone :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120,550 Posts
Golovin avoided both Maria and Serena.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,277 Posts
BTW go Tati, beat Safina! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol many things can happen in a week... Monday, the draw looked like a nightmare to Tati having to defend SF pts, and having to play against Sharapova in 2rd... and look how's the situation now :eek: take this chance Tati!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,362 Posts
Go Tati ! Win yr first title here beating Momo or Maggie in final ! (Maggie wd be great :yeah: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,551 Posts
*Jool* said:
Go Tati ! Win yr first title here beating Momo or Maggie in final ! (Maggie wd be great :yeah: )
Good luck with that! But I believe Momo will take care of business ;) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,837 Posts
Dear lord that girl is lucky, Masha out, Serena out, Silvia retiring. So far she's played complete matches with Mamic and Beltrame to get to the semi of a tier II :eek: Well at least they can have an all French final now :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,030 Posts
i had a dream serena lost last night, i guess this is slightly better than a loss. this sux!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120,550 Posts
Golovin is 2-0 against Dinara. Miami 2004, and Gold Coast.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
11,195 Posts
viggen said:
Dear lord that girl is lucky, Masha out, Serena out, Silvia retiring. So far she's played complete matches with Mamic and Beltrame to get to the semi of a tier II :eek: Well at least they can have an all French final now :p
Petrova is a great player especially indoors....Dinara too she is very dangerous when in the mood and pretty fit .... so dont rule them out just yet....too early to talk about an all french final yet...
 

·
Momomental
Joined
·
8,576 Posts
Get well soon Serena!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,837 Posts
LostGlory said:
Petrova is a great player especially indoors....Dinara too she is very dangerous when in the mood and pretty fit .... so dont rule them out just yet....too early to talk about an all french final yet...
sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like a certainty. It's just that when the draw came out, noone would've predicted an all French final and all the preceding week's weirdness is making it more and more possible ;)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top