Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only who just found out last night that she had one? I am blown away by this...it really shows how serious she is about being the best she can be!! I am so proud to be a fan right now haha, I always thought her conditioning was left up to her/Papa/Sasha which I thought was questionable. And the fact that he has worked with many great athletes is amazing, I hope she really takes her fitness to a whole nother level, which in turn will take her mentally through the roof!:worship::kiss:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
It's good this is up. Serena putting her mind to bettering herself and making the game easier has to take a lot of pressure off of her because her. That's one less thing she has to be worried about. She's better than the other players and she's going about it with a different mind set altogether. I'm glad to hear this.

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
:lol: Mackie's going to have to update his site.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yes he will indeed have to upgrade that...but with the added publicity he will be getting off of Serena, it will happen ASAP! I'm so excited because this shows she also believes that there is much more she can achieve, so as a fan I'm looking forward to what they'll be able to achieve together for the rest of her career. Maybe we will start seeing Slutrena+Abrena together again...what a dream team they are! I hope Mackie really pushes her, cause she has the potential for even greater than what we have witnessed thus far.

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
Haha yes he will indeed have to upgrade that...but with the added publicity he will be getting off of Serena, it will happen ASAP! I'm so excited because this shows she also believes that there is much more she can achieve, so as a fan I'm looking forward to what they'll be able to achieve together for the rest of her career. Maybe we will start seeing Slutrena+Abrena together again...what a dream team they are! I hope Mackie really pushes her, cause she has the potential for even greater than what we have witnessed thus far.
You don't call Mackie Shilstone if you don't want to be pushed to greater heights, and Mackie Shilstone doesn't waste his time with athletes who don't want to be pushed to greater heights. We WILL see the best of Serena Williams this year and beyond.

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
We WILL see the best of Serena Williams this year and beyond.
I hope you're right Darrin, I really do. Serena's form has been so solid since winning the Oz, she is looking fit and is more committed than ever. I'm looking forward to seeing Serena stay as fit and healthy as she can be :)

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
I hope you're right Darrin, I really do. Serena's form has been so solid since winning the Oz, she is looking fit and is more committed than ever. I'm looking forward to seeing Serena stay as fit and healthy as she can be :)
I know it sounds like I'm on Mackie Shilstone's payroll, but The Voluptuous One wouldn't have called him if she wasn't serious, and he wouldn't be bothered with her if she didn't show him that she was serious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts