Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why she is not playing? She just played once.
And last year she didn't play alot tournment, why??
Everytime Venus play she don't play.

Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
She said that she would play A LOT and try her best to become number one and what now?!!?!

WHAT A JOKE -----

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Injuries are unpredictable......that's why she's not playing even though she said she would play more to get to the #1 spot!! But now that her sister has reached it, she will be even more motivated to do well when she'll be back!!!!! JUST WATCH!!!!!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
How weird, a Williams fan (venusrocks) who doesn't like Serena :rolleyes:

I think it's obvious!When a player is not playing, she is injured or she is resting, Serena's injured, and will comeback at Scottsdale, just go there and see maindraw, you'll see she is in ;)

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Get Ready because Serena is Coming!!!!!! Woe to the WTA.

Go Serena and smoke them like a pack of kools. :cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
whoa whoa! who said i did not like serena??? don't put sh!t in my mout! I love Serena I am a fan. I hate this "WILLIAMS' BUSINESS"...VENUS WILL BE NUMBER ONE NOT SERENA....VENUS IS THE DOMINATING FORCE..NOT SERENA...SERENA IS JUST A tag along..riding her sister's coat tail..just like at the US open 99... . Don't u get it? they're two very different individuals.. besides Venus is a lot more classier.....Serena hits the ball like there is no tomorrow!!!

---why did i say i love serena??? cuz i'm crazy!

---i know she's playing scottsdale and I really want her to win it although she'll most likely lose to FAF again! ...now there's a player i really hate...I'm so dissapointed w/ Serena losing to that FAF so many times last year.....

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
Ok ok whatever lol

Serena and Venus will dominate 2002 ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
FAF? What's that?!!

Come on Serena dear! You can win Scottsdale! :D :bounce:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Serena, WTA future!

It may not be this year, but mark my words, Serena will, if she decides to continue, BE the dominate player of ALL TIME in the WTA.

Anyone who can play only ten tourneys and end the year at #6 is a power to be delt with.:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Go Serena win the title this week :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts