Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read it in the Australian Open section. She withdrew because of her ankle injury. I wish her and my Lindsay a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've heard nothing OFFICIAL, so if it's not true, don't get mad at me! :angel:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
:eek:

I dont know what to believe.....
Would serena withdraw so late?....

·
Registered
309 Posts
Really?!? This is terrible! Hope she is okay...but can u blame her? She scheduled to play later on today...and her & Venus won't be defending their doubles title! Damn!!!

Get well soon Serena! (that's if it is true).:mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't seen anything about this on the official AO site. However, Agassi appears to have withdrawn due to injury!

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
First Lindsay, then Andre and now Serena? What is going on in Australia that so many players are getting injured this season? I'm sorry to hear that Serena has withdrawn, but I wasn't surprised. I hope that she, along with Lindsay and Andre, will recover soon. Has anyone heard about Martina's or Jennifer's injuries? How are these ladies faring?

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:!!!!!!!
NOT YOU SERENA!!!!!! :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Does this mean conchita will play Lucky Loser?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I'm not surprised. :( :(

Get well soon Rena!!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Yes it's been officially announced on Super Sports... probably she's hitting back at the Tourny's organisers for denying one extra day of rest... they shld have been gracious and given it to her considering she's one of the top seeds...
Hingis must be gloating now!:eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,314 Posts
Lina K. takes her place in the draw vs. Conchita Martinez

get well soon Serena :( :(

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Grica,you think one day of more rest would have helped?surely not if it is serious
withdrawing is the smartest thing to do if it's serious

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
This sucks!!!Ugh......:sad:
I wanted to see Martina vs. Serena:(

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Yeah i agree - another day of rest would not be sufficient if the injury requires her to pull out of the event. plus it's a two week event [including doubles].

a pity she had to pull out [no more martina/serena matchup] - if she further injury herself by playing on into the second week - she could be out of action for even a longer period of time.

heal soon serena and get back on the tennis court

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Agassi has to withdraw as well??? :eek: and he's the two time defending champ!!! :sad: :sad:

He didn't indicate anything was wrong after his Kooyong match with Pete... :sad:

·
Registered
15,624 Posts
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Get well soon baby girl!!!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Just love that picture of SERENA. V.S. Get well baby girl.You will be miss.I hear last night Venus was having a hard time ,with here baby sister ankle problem.Quess she will had to be alone.Bring home the trophy to the williams home.If not for you,then for SERENA.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts